Tutankhamun exhibition in London

Posted 20th Nov
I've just bit the bullet and booked tickets to visit the Tutankhamun exhibition on 25th Nov, myself and my 11 and 12 year old boys. London frightens me, being a farmer all my life. I went last year for the first time in my life (50) and it scared me to death driving and parking. I used justpark but the parking spaces were too small to open the doors on my car AMG CAb.
All the Hotels nearby don't have parking any advice for maybe booking a hotel outside the city with parking and using park and ride?
Community Updates
Ask
7 Comments
Is the museum scary
We're also going. I'm not a farmer but I don't really like London especially the traffic. We're catching a coach in and out to Victoria Station and walking to the exhibition from there. Grab some food and back to the station to avoid London as much as possible.
Edited by: "Gollywood" 20th Nov
Why not park at a local train station (some have free parking) and train in to London? Then get a hotel near the venue if you can.
Wait till it all goes back to the new museum in Cairo it will cost you less to see it
People making money from dead corpse I wonder if ancestry can trace it back to someone who should get something at least.
Its old hat ! or Old tut ! .. I think I was taken to see this when it was on show originally . London isnt scary. We have plenty of Wetherspoons ..even their Hotels?.
Museums are free ... but all the best bits are locked in "pay extra" exhibitions.
How much is the entrance fee , If you dont mind disclosing?
I wonder if ancestry can trace it back to someone who should get something at least.
If they're still alive then they deserve every penny
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions