TV

Found 9th Jan
We are looking for a 40 to 43 inch tv but have no idea which to go for!

Options include:

Samsung UE40MU6400U
Panasonic TX-40EX600B
LG 43UJ750V

Budget is flexible just looking for a good TV for watching sport and occasional Xbox use.

Can anyone help?

Thanks
Community Updates
8 Comments
Why's that the only options ?
There's hundreds or there.
Try going to somewhere like John Lewis and looking at them sometimes the ones you fancy agent as nice when you see them.
Original Poster
stefromuk3 h, 40 m ago

Why's that the only options ?There's hundreds or there.Try going to …Why's that the only options ?There's hundreds or there.Try going to somewhere like John Lewis and looking at them sometimes the ones you fancy agent as nice when you see them.

Not the only options by any means, just struggling to decide which is the one to go for!

I have been to John Lewis...
welshpiper3 m ago

Not the only options by any means, just struggling to decide which is the …Not the only options by any means, just struggling to decide which is the one to go for!I have been to John Lewis...

I have a 43" Sony android TV which I love I've had it about a year now and mines 1080p but you can get 4k ones now for similar price i believe.
welshpiper9th Jan

Not the only options by any means, just struggling to decide which is the …Not the only options by any means, just struggling to decide which is the one to go for!I have been to John Lewis...

Did you buy one and if so which one?
Original Poster
I went for the Samsung UE40MU6400U, purchased from John Lewis for £389 - price match with Crampton & Moore
welshpiper7 m ago

I went for the Samsung UE40MU6400U, purchased from John Lewis for £389 - …I went for the Samsung UE40MU6400U, purchased from John Lewis for £389 - price match with Crampton & Moore

You happy with it ? I'm torn between the samsung and LG you mentioned.
Original Poster
Yes, I am, picture is v good and it was easy enough to set up.

Not got used to the magic remote yet, so use the standard one!
welshpiper1 h, 45 m ago

Yes, I am, picture is v good and it was easy enough to set up.Not got used …Yes, I am, picture is v good and it was easy enough to set up.Not got used to the magic remote yet, so use the standard one!

Thanks for the reply.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants