I'm currently on the search for a new TV with the following specs:

37-42Inch
    100Hz
    Freeview/Freesat HD
    Full HD 1080p
    Atleast 3 years warranty

Ive been looking at froogle.richersounds.com/pro…635
    and froogle.richersounds.com/pro…tar

All feedback is much appreciated! I want to get one in the next few days, by the end of the week at the latest.

7 Comments

Just use the advanced search (top right of screen) and type in the keyword box LCD or plasma and limit the search to a couple of weeks ago and see what comes up - deals for these are appearing all the time.

Original Poster

leilahfun;7352981

we brought this one today, … we brought this one today, http://www.hotukdeals.com/item/566617/samsung-le40b530-p7-lcd-hd-1080p-di

This one is good but doesn't have 100hz

Original Poster

bobbybuilder;7352933

Just use the advanced search (top right of screen) and type in the … Just use the advanced search (top right of screen) and type in the keyword box LCD or plasma and limit the search to a couple of weeks ago and see what comes up - deals for these are appearing all the time.

I used the search but nothing came up matching my requirements, hence I posted a thread..

how much you want to spend?

dixons.co.uk/mar…723

Had this telly since may, its brilliant and my moms about to get one.... highly recommended.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Can't delete friends on Xbox 360 or accept any friend requests, anyone know…48
      2. Electricity67
      3. Hard drive 'died'(?), what can I do? (for computer wizards please!)59
      4. iPhone charging cable.917

See more discussions