Groups

TV advertising really does work!!!

So there I was, minding my own business in Asda when I happened upon a Doner Kebab flavoured Pot Noodle... I heard about these a couple of weeks ago and thought ewwwwwwwwwww...

but having seen the advert a few times I found myself putting one in my basket!!

I'm eating it right now!!

It tastes like old man's pants. Yak.
    Last ruddy time I watch TV adverts!!

28 Comments

I cant find them anyway! Even in the asdas near me :-(

"It tastes like old man's pants. Yak."

How would you know? lol

Original Poster

radiocde;5125788

"It tastes like old man's pants. Yak."How would you know? lol

I've smelt old man's pants, so I'm taking a leap... I bet I'm not far off!

Maybe I should have had it after a few vodkas? lol

this included in asdas 2 for a quid deal?

Original Poster

barky;5125803

this included in asdas 2 for a quid deal?

yes, thank gawd I only got 1... lol

Yummy sweet and spicy one hehe

ChipSticks;5125801

I've smelt old man's pants, so I'm taking a leap... I bet I'm not far … I've smelt old man's pants, so I'm taking a leap... I bet I'm not far off!Maybe I should have had it after a few vodkas? lol

I think you are digging a bigger hole!!!!

Original Poster

nlambert;5125825

I think you are digging a bigger hole!!!!

I dig holes for a living! lol

Banned

Maybe there's a correlation between the type of mind affected by advertising and the type of person that thinks eating a Pot Noodle that tastes like a kebab (when you aren't drunk) is an acceptable way to live one's life.

:whistling:

hehe that made me laugh

FilthAndFurry;5126531

Maybe there's a correlation between the type of mind affected by … Maybe there's a correlation between the type of mind affected by advertising and the type of person that thinks eating a Pot Noodle that tastes like a kebab (when you aren't drunk) is an acceptable way to live one's life.:whistling:

your really are a pretentious, arrogant t**t. Please do tell us what you eat and we can one day hope to have a life as meaningful as yours

Banned

cbryanp;5126591

your really are a pretentious, arrogant t**t. Please do tell us what you … your really are a pretentious, arrogant t**t. Please do tell us what you eat and we can one day hope to have a life as meaningful as yours

I ate your sense of humour - not the most filling meal I ever had to be honest. Comparable in taste and nourishment to a McDonalds chip.

Cant find them anywhere near me, might just have to eat some old mans pants then, bit cheaper

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3502/3295203275_ca3a420679.jpg

FilthAndFurry;5126637

I ate your sense of humour - not the most filling meal I ever had to be … I ate your sense of humour - not the most filling meal I ever had to be honest. Comparable in taste and nourishment to a McDonalds chip.

you need to get a job...

yuk, im glad i have never had a pot noodle.

Banned

cbryanp;5126687

you need to get a job...

You need to lose weight...obviously we're all just throwing around random insults predicated on a lack of knowledge.

Badger interferer (maybe:thinking:)

Banned

Never had a pot noodle how???????? Everyone knows they're nasty but u have to try just so u know how bad they really are :w00t:

Banned

darklegacy;5126759

Never had a pot noodle how???????? Everyone knows they're nasty but u … Never had a pot noodle how???????? Everyone knows they're nasty but u have to try just so u know how bad they really are :w00t:

True, it's like measles. It's best just to get it out of the way when you're young.

darklegacy;5126759

Never had a pot noodle how???????? Everyone knows they're nasty but u … Never had a pot noodle how???????? Everyone knows they're nasty but u have to try just so u know how bad they really are :w00t:

never wanted to try one.

FilthAndFurry;5126809

True, it's like measles. It's best just to get it out of the way when … True, it's like measles. It's best just to get it out of the way when you're young.

no your alright just like i dont want to ever eat a kebab:thumbsup:

Banned

BlondeBella;5126840

no your alright just like i dont want to ever eat a kebab:thumbsup:

No one wants to eat a kebab. They're a bit like fat girls.

1. They're both excused with 'I was drunk and a bit out it'.

2. High fat content.

3. Rarely seen with salad.

4. Lashings of chili sauce can hide the flavour.

FilthAndFurry;5126865

No one wants to eat a kebab. They're a bit like fat girls.1. They're both … No one wants to eat a kebab. They're a bit like fat girls.1. They're both excused with 'I was drunk and a bit out it'.2. High fat content.3. Rarely seen with salad.4. Lashings of chili sauce can hide the flavour.

haha, i will still give it a miss, never have and never plan to have one.

FilthAndFurry;5126809

True, it's like measles. It's best just to get it out of the way when … True, it's like measles. It's best just to get it out of the way when you're young.

Mind you at least pot noodles dont make your n**** swell up when you are older like measles:oops:

FilthAndFurry;5126865

No one wants to eat a kebab. They're a bit like fat girls.1. They're both … No one wants to eat a kebab. They're a bit like fat girls.1. They're both excused with 'I was drunk and a bit out it'.2. High fat content.3. Rarely seen with salad.4. Lashings of chili sauce can hide the flavour.

hahaha!!!

CS ur nuts..u ate a donar kebab pot noodle...bet it smelled rank as well!

Banned

Thats strange because when i was minding my own business in Asda when I happened upon a Doner Kebab flavoured Pot Noodle... I heard about these a couple of weeks ago and thought ewwwwwwwwwww...

but having seen the advert a few times I found myself putting one in my basket!!

I'm eating it right now!!

It tastes like old man's pants. Yak.
    Last ruddy time I watch TV adverts!!

Original Poster

magicbeans;5127126

hahaha!!!CS ur nuts..u ate a donar kebab pot noodle...bet it smelled rank … hahaha!!!CS ur nuts..u ate a donar kebab pot noodle...bet it smelled rank as well!

I only ate a bit, the rest is in the bin. lol

Original Poster

Right, how the hell did me trying a kebab pot noodle turn into a row?

Oh yeah, I see, filthandfurry felt the need to comment....

Wouldn't is be ace if you could have a block list, people you don't want commenting on your threads couldn't do so.....

lol

i personally thought it tasted good. Not like a kebab but still good.

Banned

ChipSticks;5127401
    Right, how the hell did me trying a kebab pot noodle turn into a row?

Oh yeah, I see, filthandfurry felt the need to comment....

Wouldn't is be ace if you could have a block list, people you don't want commenting on your threads couldn't do so.....

lol

Where's the row?
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764177
      2. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17406141
      3. Veteran TV host Sir Bruce Forsyth dies at 892326
      4. SNES Classic launches 29th September 2017 - Check for stock and pre-order i…4661378

See more discussions