TV advice

Found 17th May
Bought this:
hotukdeals.com/dea…063

But recently seen:
Tesco - Sharp

Currys - Blaupunkt

Anyone suggest if better sticking with first one or going with one of the others?
Community Updates
Ask
7 Comments
The thing is once you buy something you always see summat else better and cheaper a week or so down the line, esp if you keep looking on here.. I have changed my mind over a 4K tv God knows how many times this past month, the one you want to buy looks good, but the Sharp has free 5 year guarantee, just your own personal choice really
This TV is within your budget. Just buy it and be happy with it.
Edited by: "RiverDragon8" 17th May
malnuman1 h, 14 m ago

The thing is once you buy something you always see summat else better and …The thing is once you buy something you always see summat else better and cheaper a week or so down the line, esp if you keep looking on here.. I have changed my mind over a 4K tv God knows how many times this past month, the one you want to buy looks good, but the Sharp has free 5 year guarantee, just your own personal choice really

I was swaying towards the Sharp due to that and it’s a smart TV for only £20 more.

RiverDragon81 h, 11 m ago

This TV is within your budget. Just buy it and be happy with it.

Thanks look further into that.
Go on Youtube for reviews on that TV.
I really wouldn’t waste my money on any of them picture quality will be rubbish and the features won’t be good, and apps won’t be update. limited support.
Bargainhead19th May

I really wouldn’t waste my money on any of them picture quality will be r …I really wouldn’t waste my money on any of them picture quality will be rubbish and the features won’t be good, and apps won’t be update. limited support.

still not went for one, any suggestions?
RoboProd1 h, 37 m ago

still not went for one, any suggestions?

What sort of price are you willing to go up to. In the 40” tv market there are some half decent TVs for £330-370. But it comes down to budget. I would be looking at Samsung, LG, Panasonic and Sony if you can. AO.com has a Samsung for £35
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants