Groups
    EXPIRED

TV Aerial needed.

I'm going to replace the aerial in my loft. I guess we're in a medium strength reception area. We'll be watching Freeview with it. Any recommendations and places to buy from?
    Thanks!

10 Comments

are you getting it fitted or doing it yourself? it cost me £50 to get a digital fitted including all cables etc...to give you an idea of price?

I always use Televes aerials. They do cost a few pounds more but well worth it.

Original Poster

louloo;2412072

are you getting it fitted or doing it yourself? it cost me £50 to get a … are you getting it fitted or doing it yourself? it cost me £50 to get a digital fitted including all cables etc...to give you an idea of price?

I was going to do it myself. £50 does sound good value though.

why don't you go for the £75 sky forever deal? I think they install some aerial? (can't guarantee it though)

Original Poster

yimmie;2412371

why don't you go for the £75 sky forever deal? I think they install some … why don't you go for the £75 sky forever deal? I think they install some aerial? (can't guarantee it though)

I was hoping to hook the aerial up to my PC, for Media Centre.

louloo;2412072

are you getting it fitted or doing it yourself? it cost me £50 to get a … are you getting it fitted or doing it yourself? it cost me £50 to get a digital fitted including all cables etc...to give you an idea of price?

Where was that loulou? Someone has cut one of the leads to our aerial so I neeed someone to run a new lead and possibly split it into another room as well. £50 sounds reasonable and we are not far from you so should be able to get a quote.

screwfix is the place just done one for the mother inlaw 12 pound make sure you use new cable that is digital quality old coax is not very good the aerial i got was 32 element most towns have a screwfix counter hope this helps

Original Poster

jngothi;2438298

Interested in this … Interested in this one??http://www.argos.co.uk/static/Product/partNumber/5342000/Trail/searchtext>TELECAM.htm

Thanks for the offer, but I was looking for a loft aerial.

waynehayes;2441223

Thanks for the offer, but I was looking for a loft aerial.

Oh Sorry.. :oops:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Best VR games?22
      2. What to do?????23
      3. Virgin Media Superhub 3 Settings55
      4. Good Sim only deals??611

See more discussions