Found 7th Jun 2009
anybody know roughly what it should cost for an arial to be fitted on the chimney with 3 tv points ?

dont wanna get ripped off

1. Misc
  2. TV
  3. Ariel
11 Comments

This site should give you an idea of the cost.
]http//ww…tml
Im fitting my own in the loft as its not that hard to link up and i wouldn't fancy fitting one outside myself.

just ask Rod Hull...............................................................

Approx no more than £35.00 from a professional!

kroozing;5428096

This site should give you an idea of the … This site should give you an idea of the cost.]http://www.whatprice.co.uk/prices/household/tv-aerial-install.htmlIm fitting my own in the loft as its not that hard to link up and i wouldn't fancy fitting one outside myself.

Handy site.
As per usual everything cheaper up North than South,some jobs costing more than double for South/South East and South West Counties etc.

BECKHAMNO7;5428125

maybe 15 years ago

Banned

i got 2 aerials put on my roof, about 2 months ago and it cost me £75, was sick payin that amount but it was cheapest i could find.

BECKHAMNO7;5428125

Your not on planet earth mate!!

For a digital aerial (because basically with the switch over you need one) with 1 single it costs £60 fitted. If you have 3 tv points you also need a mast amplifier to split the signal, this will cost roughly the same again on top of the fitting of the aerial. Total cost professionally fitted will be around £120.

If someone says they can come to your house, get on the roof, fit the aerial, amp and tack 3 cables to seperate rooms for less than £120 then they are not going to be fitting a digital aerial and amplified system - meaning crap picture!!

All these prices are based on Manchester rates, London and the South WILL BE DEARER.

Here's a site up here for prices: wildsaerials.co.uk/

Banned

wer r u located anyway???

j.hyland;5428798

wer r u located anyway???

If you mean me, I'm in Manchester.

Banned

stefor;5429074

If you mean me, I'm in Manchester.

not u mate, lol.
the person who wants advice.

I should put that when i first asked.

BECKHAMNO7;5428125

jamstaruk1972;5428195

maybe 15 years ago

stefor;5428414

Your not on planet earth mate!! For a digital aerial (because basically … Your not on planet earth mate!! For a digital aerial (because basically with the switch over you need one) with 1 single it costs £60 fitted. If you have 3 tv points you also need a mast amplifier to split the signal, this will cost roughly the same again on top of the fitting of the aerial. Total cost professionally fitted will be around £120.If someone says they can come to your house, get on the roof, fit the aerial, amp and tack 3 cables to seperate rooms for less than £120 then they are not going to be fitting a digital aerial and amplified system - meaning crap picture!!All these prices are based on Manchester rates, London and the South WILL BE DEARER.Here's a site up here for prices: http://www.wildsaerials.co.uk/

He's not altogether wrong and your not altogether right, the OP asked for the price of fitting, NOT supply and fit, although I'd expect to pay nearer to £50 for the labour as it should take no longer than 1 hour for a pro. As thats the price we was quoted on fitting only as we had been ofered the materials cheap from someone who had bought them then decided for a Guv style sat set up.

see: hotukdeals.com/for…368 if you haven't got a scooby what I mean.

Price will be dependant on area though.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. EA shuts down Visceral Games.56
    2. word association Game74244871
    3. 5 Letter Scrabble Game52322826
    4. Misco about to go into administration912

See more discussions