TV Beds

Posted 12th Sep 2020
Hi all, need advice...

After a bed with a TV built in. The major retailers are 1500-2k but have seen much cheaper on unknown online sites.

Any ideas the best place for quality/price ratio?

Tia

Community Updates
Ask
Top comments
groenleader12/09/2020 21:02

The real question is, why would you want a tv in your bedroom anyway!

To watch tv. In your bedroom.
13 Comments
Have you tried the INGSDT-3000?
Forgive me for asking, and this is a genuine question, but why would someone want a TV bed rather than just buying the bed they like and a TV they like and wall mounting it?
Haircut_10012/09/2020 19:19

Forgive me for asking, and this is a genuine question, but why would …Forgive me for asking, and this is a genuine question, but why would someone want a TV bed rather than just buying the bed they like and a TV they like and wall mounting it?

Pretty sure lots of bedrooms don't have a spare wall in front of the bed. Maybe people don't want the TV on show too.

Forgive me for asking, and this is a genuine question, but why would …Forgive me for asking, and this is a genuine question, but why would someone want a TV bed rather than just buying the bed they like and a TV they like and wall mounting it?

Lack of space maybe?
I bought a cheap TV bed from eBay about 5 years ago, not expecting much (I think it was around £600)

Happy to say it's still working fine now so I wouldn't discount looking at the cheaper ones on eBay etc.....

Have you looked at Argos? They seem to have them at around £500-600
Edited by: "Uridium" 12th Sep
I just bought the rialto king size tv bed from very a few weeks back, it has a built in sound system so you get speakers either side of tv which are decent in footboard and it has double usb ports both sides of head board to charge your devices.
I was a little worried due to a few negative reviews but ours is great nice strong quality bed with strong slats, im very pleased.
However we got it on sale at 699 for king size with 20% credit back to my account so a total of 560.
Unfortunately its no longer on sale, now 699 double, 799 king

Window opposite bed, lack of space, plus tv bed looks much smarter and tv not on show when out of use

To watch tv. In your bedroom.

For netflix and Amazon prime TV
Mark_Hickman12/09/2020 20:18

I just bought the rialto king size tv bed from very a few weeks back, it …I just bought the rialto king size tv bed from very a few weeks back, it has a built in sound system so you get speakers either side of tv which are decent in footboard and it has double usb ports both sides of head board to charge your devices.I was a little worried due to a few negative reviews but ours is great nice strong quality bed with strong slats, im very pleased.However we got it on sale at 699 for king size with 20% credit back to my account so a total of 560.Unfortunately its no longer on sale, now 699 double, 799 king

I can recommend a movie to watch in a bed you don't want to get out of
en.m.wikipedia.org/wik…lm)
tvbedstore.co.uk/pro…me/

We got from here and the bed is very heavy duty and sturdy and we are two big people. Tv fits a 43 inch inch in the end and has 2.1 speakers and bluetooth built in with gas lift mechanism for ottomon storage underneath and a shelf for the sky box xbox etc. Same as you of we looked initially at the 2k high street ones but found this to be comparible in quality and features. They are extremely heavy if you ever want to move them when built so dont move house ever afterwards
Edited by: "JamieBeveridge" 12th Sep
harrythefish12/09/2020 22:33

I can recommend a movie to watch in a bed you don't want to get out …I can recommend a movie to watch in a bed you don't want to get out ofhttps://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Seven_(1995_film)

Post a comment
@
    Text