TV - Broadband bundle, best prices?

Found 1st Dec 2017
Just had an email from BT with a price increase and that I can leave for free.

I would like broadband (any speed) unlimited
TV with record facility
Sky sports

I’m interested to know what deals some of you have had? At least I’ll have something to aim for when trying to get a good deal on live chat.

Thanks in advance.
Community Updates
Ask
8 Comments
Have you given them a call to see if they can offer you something good? Also if possible, I'd say wait till at least the 10th as their might be deals from providers.
Just got mine too. Gonna wait till near Xmas when deals come out
Spacevsgravity2 h, 55 m ago

Have you given them a call to see if they can offer you something good? …Have you given them a call to see if they can offer you something good? Also if possible, I'd say wait till at least the 10th as their might be deals from providers.

I’ve been on live chat and got offered the usual £58 for first 12 months then about £69 for the remaining 6 months. Then when I said it was too much, they offered me “staff discount” of £5 a month.

Thanks for the hint, I’ll maybe hold off until later on in the month to get a deal.
jb6618 m ago

Just got mine too. Gonna wait till near Xmas when deals come out

Have you got 30 days to let them know you’re leaving too?
MattNorfolk6 m ago

I’ve been on live chat and got offered the usual £58 for first 12 months th …I’ve been on live chat and got offered the usual £58 for first 12 months then about £69 for the remaining 6 months. Then when I said it was too much, they offered me “staff discount” of £5 a month. Thanks for the hint, I’ll maybe hold off until later on in the month to get a deal.

Yeah, Virgin told me to call around that time. Can you not get some deals through work or do some ? I've pm'd you a link for a sky deal provider. Have a chat with them
Spacevsgravity15 m ago

Yeah, Virgin told me to call around that time. Can you not get some deals …Yeah, Virgin told me to call around that time. Can you not get some deals through work or do some ? I've pm'd you a link for a sky deal provider. Have a chat with them

Appreciate the PM, thanks. I’ve got this through work, apparently 46% off but normally these work things don’t make it any cheaper in my experience.
32624133-0j8MB.jpg
MattNorfolk10 m ago

Appreciate the PM, thanks. I’ve got this through work, apparently 46% off b …Appreciate the PM, thanks. I’ve got this through work, apparently 46% off but normally these work things don’t make it any cheaper in my experience. [Image]

I think the best my work had was £40 for complete package in HD. But that was just that, no broadband.
I’ve just been offered Sky TV, boxsets, Sports HD and standard unlimited broadband for £62 a month for the full length of the contract, through work, not sure how good that is.

I’ll contact the other one soon.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions