Groups
    EXPIRED

TV, budget £500

Looking for a good TV with a budget of about £500. Must be full HD and be around 40-42".

I like Buy now pay later 0% interest too if possible.

Any ideas?

argos.co.uk/sta…JUN

argos.co.uk/sta…JUN

5 Comments

Samsung LE40B530P 40" 1080P LCD TVProduct code: 625423

Currys £429

currys.co.uk/mar…423

The Samsung LE40B530P 40" 1080P LCD TV is ideal for movie lovers as it holds a 24p cinema mode, which displays films in their native 24 frames per second, so you can enjoy completely fluid action.

It’s not only films that are displayed in glorious detail with this Samsung LCD, but games, TV programmes and other media content. The Samsung LE40B530P 40" 1080P LCD TV comes with a 1920 x 1080 pixel resolution along with picture enhancement with DNle+ technology, for stunningly defined, colourful and ‘true-to-life’ pictures.

You can enjoy lots of entertainment from your Samsung LE40B530P, thanks to an integrated TV Tuner, which gives you access to dozens of Freeview channels and great connectivity in the form of 3 HDMI ports and a PC connector. Hook up all of your HD sources for HD gaming, movies and more. You can even connect your PC up and enjoy viewing your stored photos on the big screen.

On top of all this, the Samsung LE40B530P 40" 1080P LCD TV also provides you with access to digital radio stations for even more entertainment choice.

60,000:1 contrast ratio
    50hz
    Built-in digital TV tuner
    3x HDMI, 1x SCART, 1x Component
    DNIe+
    SRS TruSound HD
    Wall Mountable

Original Poster

Is this better than the ones posted?

kirkie;7333245

http://www.currys.co.uk/product.php?sku=572410&camp_id

Kirkie. Nice find but gotta get both a PS3 and a 40-42" 1080, 100hrz for £700.

Samsung looks good but seemingly 50hrz thing is bad.:whistling: Who would have thought buying a new TV would be so difficult

Original Poster

I have bit the bullet and bought this from store and got a stand etc...

currys.co.uk/mar…id=
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Hard drive 'died'(?), what can I do? (for computer wizards please!)46
      2. Job Centre sending text to confirm appointment66
      3. Iptv814
      4. How to cancel Virgin Media?812

See more discussions