Nope......thats the cheapest

Original Poster Banned

choc1969;6269900

Nope......thats the cheapest

100%?

was thinking use the RAC code and save a bit but not much

want under £1k if poss

ODB_69;6269909

100%?was thinking use the RAC code and save a bit but not muchwant under … 100%?was thinking use the RAC code and save a bit but not muchwant under £1k if poss

was considering it myself as after a 46" LED or LCD but my brother told me to wait until next month for some reason......

A foreign guy I met in the pub tonight said there's a bloke called John in Peckham who sells these from his lock-up for £750 cash. He says the paperwork's all in Hungarian but that he personally guarantees them.

Hope this helps.
    :-)

Original Poster Banned

choc1969;6269929

was considering it myself as after a 46" LED or LCD but my brother told … was considering it myself as after a 46" LED or LCD but my brother told me to wait until next month for some reason......

??

why

Original Poster Banned

zygo;6269936

A foreign guy I met in the pub tonight said there's a bloke called John … A foreign guy I met in the pub tonight said there's a bloke called John in Peckham who sells these from his lock-up for £750 cash. He says the paperwork's all in Hungarian but that he personally guarantees them.Hope this helps.:-)

thread spoiling...not funny

REPORTED

ODB_69;6269939

??why

don't know......maybe I'm getting one for my birthday :w00t:

Banned

Can get you the 40" for under a grand (5yr guarantee too)

johnlewis.com/230…spx

sculpturatus;6273471

Can get you the 40" for under a grand (5yr guarantee too) … Can get you the 40" for under a grand (5yr guarantee too) http://www.johnlewis.com/230604752/Product.aspx

6" is a big difference ;-)

ODB_69;6269942

thread spoiling...not funnyREPORTED

Lighten up a bit ol' boy. Why not spend your Grand on a holiday with your partner instead of dreaming of sitting indoors in front of a big TV; you need to get out more. Maybe you could do your own price-checking while you're out, instead of asking others to do it for you. This site is supposed to be a place to publish hot deals for the benefit of others, not a forum to ask where to get them. Little wonder there was such a poor response.
    :roll:

Original Poster Banned

zygo;6299242

Lighten up a bit ol' boy. Why not spend your Grand on a holiday with your … Lighten up a bit ol' boy. Why not spend your Grand on a holiday with your partner instead of dreaming of sitting indoors in front of a big TV; you need to get out more. Maybe you could do your own price-checking while you're out, instead of asking others to do it for you. This site is supposed to be a place to publish hot deals for the benefit of others, not a forum to ask where to get them. Little wonder there was such a poor response.:roll:

no I think you'll find cause thats the cheapest available and question was answered

and have you not realised this was posted in DEAL REQUESTS :? :thinking: :roll:

zygo;6299242

Lighten up a bit ol' boy. Why not spend your Grand on a holiday with … Lighten up a bit ol' boy. Why not spend your Grand on a holiday with your partner instead of dreaming of sitting indoors in front of a big TV; you need to get out more. Maybe you could do your own price-checking while you're out, instead of asking others to do it for you. This site is supposed to be a place to publish hot deals for the benefit of others, not a forum to ask where to get them. Little wonder there was such a poor response.:roll:

Maybe if he spent less time posting (19000 in 18 months) he'd have more time to look himself rather than asking us

Actually looked (passing look, not inquisitive) at a Samsung LED the other day in town and it was very impressive. But TVs are getting like laptops, you're scared to buy one that will do the job you want for fear than there is a newer one out 2 minutes later, so you try to self insure and justify spending 3 times the original budget on the biggest shiny one ! Later, you realise that if you have to justify the money and are looking for the best price, you really cannot afford it and you should just buy the cheapest one from a decent manufacturer which will do the job.

I'd love a top LED model but cannot justify it or afford it.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Veteran TV presenter doesn't die but gets damages from the Police - is that…33
      2. Advertised on Gumtree55
      3. Remortgaging to pay off debt89
      4. Cheapest new phone line install existing customer56

See more discussions