Expired

tv choice issue 30

Found 21st Jul 2016
Win a week in CYPRUS, based on 2 people sharing a room, includes flights, & £250 towards other expenses. Can be taken until the end of JULY 2017, Excludes bank holidays, Easter & Christmas (C) THE MEDITERRANEAN SEA

Crossword win £500, plus 5x runner-up prizes of £100 each - CATCHPHRASE

Win £25 SU-DOKU - 1

Crossword win £500, plus 5x runner-up prizes of £100 each - CATCHPHRASE

Win £25 SU-DOKU - 1

Thanks to DUKE (MSE)
- R9O2g1e9r
Community Updates
CompetitionsTV & Video
19 Comments
Apologies if anyone else already posts this, let me know & I'll leave it for you next time
Thank you
Thanks CrazeeA. Someone does normally post these but with the other answers as well. Could you add the end date to the form please. so comp auto expires. No need for start date. Click 'edit' at the bottom of your post, go bottom right, add end date 08/08/2016, go bottom left 'save changes'. If your unable to edit ask anyone with [HELPER] or [MOD] next to their names & they will add it for you. Many thanks & good luck
Edited by: "justjunie" 21st Jul 2016
justjunie

Thanks CrazeeA. Someone does normally post these but with the other … Thanks CrazeeA. Someone does normally post these but with the other answers as well. Could you add the end date to the form please. so comp auto expires. No need for start date. Click 'edit' at the bottom of your post, go bottom right, add end date 08/08/2016, go bottom left 'save changes'. If your unable to edit ask anyone with [HELPER] or [MOD] next to their names & they will add it for you. Many thanks & good luck

OK thanks justjunie.
Thanks
BIG THANKS
Thank you.
Thanks X)
Thank you
thanks
Thank You
thanks
Thanks
Thanks
thanks
Thanks
many thanks
Thank you
CrazeeA

Apologies if anyone else already posts this, let me know & I'll leave it … Apologies if anyone else already posts this, let me know & I'll leave it for you next time

Unable to reply to your private message, "User does not have private messaging enabled." returned when attempted.
No apology necessary, you haven't 'trod on any toes', I'm quite happy if anyone else posts it. I often don't post till later in the week & then only because because no one else has done so.
Be lucky... Matt
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants