TV Choices (too many today!)

Posted 14th Oct
Would anybody be able to help choose the best TV for around £300?

Looking for a 43 inch TV for the bedroom, mainly used for watching sports and gaming. So many and not sure which is best that I would need!
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

7 Comments
I would probably go for a Samsung RU7100 at that price point.
At that price point there won't be much difference in quality. Most will be 60hz, 10 bit FRC, edge lit and low peak brightness - probably not massive issues for bedroom use.
£280 is a good price for the LG ,even if it isn't really a 4k TV (LGs tend to have excellent input lag so ideal for gamers).
Edited by: "jaydeeuk1" 14th Oct
jaydeeuk114/10/2019 14:58

At that price point there won't be much difference in quality. Most will …At that price point there won't be much difference in quality. Most will be 60hz, 10 bit FRC, edge lit and low peak brightness - probably not massive issues for bedroom use.£280 is a good price for the LG ,even if it isn't really a 4k TV (LGs tend to have excellent input lag so ideal for gamers).

So mainly go on cheapest price here? I don't have any 4k sources so not too fussed here, would like Freeview HD but that's about it
Jmw12314/10/2019 14:59

So mainly go on cheapest price here? I don't have any 4k sources so not …So mainly go on cheapest price here? I don't have any 4k sources so not too fussed here, would like Freeview HD but that's about it

Pretty much. If £350 was my limit I'd choose the LG.
jaydeeuk114/10/2019 15:05

Pretty much. If £350 was my limit I'd choose the LG.

Worth paying a bit extra to get the extra warranty?
My chest of drawers for the TV is only 72cm wide and can't find stand size of TV, the actual TV is 97cm wide so assume it's just a couple of cm less. Anything I can do or will the overhang be fine?
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants