Tv engineer report

Found 4th Jan
hi guys i got faulty tv out of warranty i purchased from argos contacted them and said under sales of goods act i dnt think this lasted a reasonable amount of time. they said get a tv engineer report to verify fault and they will replace it. anyone ever got a tv engineer report before who is best place to cobtact for one. many thanks .
Community Updates
AskElectronics
4 Comments
The word you are looking for is, I believe, 'Durable'. Money Saving Expert and Which both cover this and have template complaint letters.

Google 'argos want a tv engineer report' and you get loads of help.

I wouldn't bother with a TV engineers report (which I have never heard of). I suspect you have just be fed a line of BS. If you can find sucha beastie, I woudl spend the money on a sub to Which + Legal services. Far better value.
Edited by: "ccnp" 4th Jan
TV engineers report is to tell them what has happened. I guess it's to help them weed out the chancers that have damaged their sets or just want to swap them for something new.
Original Poster
kester761 h, 14 m ago

TV engineers report is to tell them what has happened. I guess it's to …TV engineers report is to tell them what has happened. I guess it's to help them weed out the chancers that have damaged their sets or just want to swap them for something new.

Yes i think thats why they want it. I have no issue with getting the report as they said they would also refund the cost for a report. However they want a VAT registered engineer report. Dnt think theres many of them abt.
fredstar78624 m ago

Yes i think thats why they want it. I have no issue with getting the …Yes i think thats why they want it. I have no issue with getting the report as they said they would also refund the cost for a report. However they want a VAT registered engineer report. Dnt think theres many of them abt.

Any TV repair company should be able to do it.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants