Expired

TV Experts - Help needed

Found 26th Jan 2010
Morning All,

I am just trying find out if the wii component cables will fit in this tv SAMSUNG PS50B530S...

I'm trying to google it but cant find anything yet. As im just about to order some stuff from amazon i want to order this now aswell so i can get it all by tomorrow or thursday.

Rep Left for any help

6 Comments

no idea, but you also get a scart-component adapter with the Wii so you can use that instead.

Original Poster

sufchenko;7659637

no idea, but you also get a scart-component adapter with the Wii so you … no idea, but you also get a scart-component adapter with the Wii so you can use that instead.

but doesnt that have input for only 3 connection (red, yellow, white) where as the cable im looking at has like 5 connection

something like this

overstock.com/Boo…635

The specs say 3x HDMI, 1x SCART, 1x Component, so yes

Original Poster

flamingcarrot;7659676

The specs say 3x HDMI, 1x SCART, 1x Component, so yes

Sorted....Thanks

Rep left

Just go round the back and look at red, white (sound) green, red, and blue inputs all in a row.

Original Poster

Adam2050;7659777

Just go round the back and look at red, white (sound) green, red, and … Just go round the back and look at red, white (sound) green, red, and blue inputs all in a row.

im at work at the moment....and was ordering other stuff of amazon....so didnt want to pay multiple postage costs if i could it all in one go!
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Microsoft Surface Pro - reviews/comments/alternatives!33
    2. amazon echo idiots guide57
    3. Laptop help33
    4. Camera lens55

See more discussions