Groups

tv hdmi help

Banned
    do you get a better picture on a lcd tv through a hdmi cable .. even if your sky box is not hd just a normal sky box?
    sorry not very good with these things

8 Comments

Your Sky box will not have a HDMI if a normal sky receiver..

If its not a sky HD box then It wont have a HDMI output so wont matter.

Original Poster Banned

so if i get a hd box will i get a better picture on all channels or just the hd ones as i noticed on sky website that not all the channels are in hd

wifey;2894977

so if i get a hd box will i get a better picture on all channels or just … so if i get a hd box will i get a better picture on all channels or just the hd ones as i noticed on sky website that not all the channels are in hd

Well should be better overall but only a little. The HD channels will look better, but depends on how good your tv is and also on the size of your tv. If you are using a 22" it will be harder to tell than on a 47".

Are you using scart at the moment? If you are make sure you have the picture setting on RGB on the AV menu and not PAL.

Original Poster Banned

GAVINLEWISHUKD;2895030

Are you using scart at the moment? If you are make sure you have the … Are you using scart at the moment? If you are make sure you have the picture setting on RGB on the AV menu and not PAL.

i got a new tv today only cheap but i thought the picture would be better than it is .... i will go try the RGB thing

Original Poster Banned

it is on rgb and yes its scart

wifey;2895072

i got a new tv today only cheap but i thought the picture would be better … i got a new tv today only cheap but i thought the picture would be better than it is .... i will go try the RGB thing

I thought the pic on my lcd would be better, a lot of smudging etc :?
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. word survey35
      2. help: windows 10 wifi issue33
      3. Golf DSG GTD Real MPG?11
      4. Do cheeky drivers annoy you when they park outside your house and leave it …916

See more discussions