TV help

Posted 26th Sep
So I just got the Hisense b7500 (47") and I can't figure out how to get it to keep the channel after standby

Eg watching E4 turn telly on standby then go to turn it on next morning even a few hrs it reverts back to bbc1 so anyone shed some light as to fix thanks
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

10 Comments
Have TV stations ever done this? I know sky does but didn't think a TV would.
I thought one of my TV's was the same but I figured out what it was. If you turn it on from standby using a number button, that's the channel it starts on. However, if you just press and hold the "power" button, it starts up on the last channel it was on.

Yours doesn't do the same, does it?
TV from richersounds and I'm only pressing red button to turn on and off
Thing is, how do you know it's "reverting" to BBC1? It probably just turns on and that's the logical starting place for it - as standard. I know it's annoying but is it a deal-breaker to just bang in 1 or 2 numbers and - bang! - you're on the channel you want?

How about pressing the channel up/down key? Does it turn the TV on? You may just have to settle on that is how it is with this particular model.
Phsycronix26/09/2019 20:50

Thing is, how do you know it's "reverting" to BBC1? It probably just turns …Thing is, how do you know it's "reverting" to BBC1? It probably just turns on and that's the logical starting place for it - as standard. I know it's annoying but is it a deal-breaker to just bang in 1 or 2 numbers and - bang! - you're on the channel you want?How about pressing the channel up/down key? Does it turn the TV on? You may just have to settle on that is how it is with this particular model.

Not tried up or down and its more annoying then a deal breaker my older Hisense m7000 remembers last channel but not this one?
What happens if you turn it off at the wall overnight?
Not tried turning it off at the wall but will give a try are you thinking it may lose all channels because not saving last viewed?
TR1GG27/09/2019 08:43

Not tried turning it off at the wall but will give a try are you thinking …Not tried turning it off at the wall but will give a try are you thinking it may lose all channels because not saving last viewed?

No, I wasn't actually. More saving electricity!
Haha oh right
some tvs do this dont return to the last channel after being switched off.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants