Groups

Tv Help!

Hi, I was wondering if anyone could help me with a tv query! I am looking at buying this: hotukdeals.com/dea…952

However one of the problems with it is that the USB doesnt allow videos to be streamed from the PC. What is i got hold of a media player (hotukdeals.com/dea…587 or something similar!). If i plugged my computer/ hard drive in to the media player and then in to the plasma linked above, would that work?

Basically what i'm asking is would going PC/ hard drive -> Media Player -> TV work on this tv which has the usb port "blocked".

Thanks very much for any help!

I've searched all over for how this works but i'm not really sure what the answer is, and don't wanna spend so much money if it won't work :-)

4 Comments

Yay!! A member for just 22 minutes. Welcome to HUKD's. Lol.

lol save you the hassell, go for a tv with an ethernet connection, therefore you can connect it to your router or computer and stream content from your computer to your tv without the need for a media player.

u need to unlock the usb then u would just need to put whatever it was on the media player then plug it into tv and there u go

DrWeeden

u need to unlock the usb then u would just need to put whatever it was on … u need to unlock the usb then u would just need to put whatever it was on the media player then plug it into tv and there u go

also depending on the file system the media player/ tv supports will also determine if the hard drive or usb device can be seen, two different file systems fat 32 and ntfs so you might have to format the device or hard drive again to get it to work.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. What do these 2 men have in common1422
      2. How dangerous is Donald trump?31146
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764253
      4. Dr Who ..............CARE this thread may contain Spoilers.54838

See more discussions