TV help please

Found 16th May
Looking for a new TV for the bedroom, looking for at least 40" and probably more like 43" as these seem to be a similar overall size to the one it will replace due to the smaller bezels on newer TV's, might be able to squeeze in something larger but 49" would be the absolute maximum. It will be mainly used via a SKY Q mini box and ideally be smart although if there is a great non smart option I would consider this, if smart then again ideally something with, Netflix, Amazon Prime and an IPTV app as I've read that some don't have them all and aren't all that smart at all! I've looked at this at Amazon as I've got a £100 voucher but there is some contradiction about whether it has an IPTV app
amazon.co.uk/gp/…c=1
Anything better out there that I should be looking at? Budget, obviously as cheap as possible but around £350/400.Thanks in advance for any help.
Community Updates
Ask
2 Comments
IF YOU ARE GOING TO STREAM TO IT I WOULD RECOMMEND LG, I WOULD NOT RECOMMEND TOSHEBA
None of the Smart TV systems are brilliant. They all have design flaws and I'd give you poor odds on any of them getting new apps and updates for the life of the TV.

If that's important to you then accept you'll be buying external devices that do what you want and it wouldn't put too much weight on the system that comes with the TV. If it works for you for the first few years then that's a bonus.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants