Groups

TV HELP!!!! wall mounting my tv but which bracket? Is this one ok?

Hiya

iv recently bought the Toshiba 32AV504 32in HD Ready Digital LCD TV and i would like to put it up on my wall. This is a outer wall so no problems with plaster board or chimney breasts or anything. I was just wondering what bracket would be best for this job. Iv been looking at the Tilting 'with Tilt' LCD TV Wall Mount bracket for Toshiba 23, 26, 32 and 37 on amazon at £24.99 ( amazon.co.uk/Til…1-5 ) and was wondering if this would be ok? or if there is a better one for this job? im not looking to spend too much money. Thanks for your help in advance, much appriciated.

2 Comments

As long as you make sure it is one that covers your make and size you technically should be ok...........insurance companies will not pay out if it is installed on a bracket designated for a smaller set or the wrong model type for the set either......recommended brackats are usually found in the manual that you get with the tv's............hope that helps!!
    :thumbsup:

Original Poster

Thanks. Great idea about the manual.. except i aint got it! for some reason it was missing as the store i bought it from lost it and it was the last one. They did tell me i would be able to get one online but no luck so far.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Seems that Uber will NOT have it's London Licence Renewed by TFL - declarin…2458
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767297
      3. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17846374
      4. *** Weekly game codes giveaway 188 ***721

See more discussions