Groups
    EXPIRED

Tv jewellery channels-what a load of old tat!

Do they just make up semi precious stones nobody has ever heard of,then pluck a ludicrous rrp out of the air and then offer "bargains?"

They seem to think you can add "ite" to the end of any old word and create a fictional gemstone.

What next? pigeonite(dried pigeon droppings)
    vomite(fossilised squirrell puke)

"this lovely ring-rrp is 23,000 pounds-yours for 17.99!!"

what a load of **ite(thats a gemstone btw)

7 Comments

or a load of old tat..ite:-D

Banned

lol barky i have to admit, i love your rants. you're going to be an awesome grumpy old man :lol:

the bullsh ite

what a load of **ite(thats a gemstone btw)

:-D

I watched one of those programmes because a woman I knew was "investing" in tanzanite jewelry, but the thing that got me was the amount of gems that are baked to give them their colour.

Not just jewellery, all shopping channels sell over priced, mainly tat, to gullible customers.

bykergrove;8668815

lol barky i have to admit, i love your rants. you're going to be an … lol barky i have to admit, i love your rants. you're going to be an awesome grumpy old man :lol:

... Calm down dear, its only a mid life crisis :w00t:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Veteran TV host Sir Bruce Forsyth dies at 892529
      2. Veteran TV presenter doesn't die but gets damages from the Police - is that…66
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764306
      4. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846211

See more discussions