Expired

Tv licence for ITV Hub?

Found 7th Jun
Do I need to be covered by a tv licence for itv hub, I know it’s possible to watch live tv on the hub but someone said itv hub is exempt from the tv licence fee, is this true?
Community Updates
8 Comments
You can watch itv hub without a licence. But you can also watch any channel without a licence 🤪👌🏻
Yeah it’s true for itv hub
MSE explains the cancellation of tv licence letter and declaration letter that you need to send to TV licencing to stop any further correspondence from them chasing you for payment etc.
Toptrumpet12 h, 17 m ago

MSE explains the cancellation of tv licence letter and declaration letter …MSE explains the cancellation of tv licence letter and declaration letter that you need to send to TV licencing to stop any further correspondence from them chasing you for payment etc.

Yeah that should stop any letters. But i wouldnt give them a name. THE OCCUPIER is more than enough.
My understanding is that you need one to watch the live stream on ITV Hub, but not for the catch-up programs.
You dont need a Licence to watch any On Demand or Catch Up on any channel, except for 1 exception, any BBC Content ie iPlayer or BBC Website then you will need a Licence (unless that Content has been purchased by you from the BBC directly).

You need a Licence to Watch or Record any so called Live Broadcast or Live Streaming of any Channel on any Device.
Edited by: "zirk" 8th Jun
EndlessWaves4 h, 1 m ago

My understanding is that you need one to watch the live stream on ITV Hub, …My understanding is that you need one to watch the live stream on ITV Hub, but not for the catch-up programs.

Ok thanks
zirk1 h, 8 m ago

You dont need a Licence to watch any On Demand or Catch Up on any channel, …You dont need a Licence to watch any On Demand or Catch Up on any channel, except for 1 exception, any BBC Content ie iPlayer or BBC Website then you will need a Licence (unless that Content has been purchased by you from the BBC directly).You need a Licence to Watch or Record any so called Live Broadcast or Live Streaming of any Channel on any Device.

Alright thanks for the information
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants