Groups

TV Licence Rise, Prescription Rise, BT Rise, when did this site become the Daily Mail???

Jeez doom and gloom is nothing good happening in the world... Answers on a postcard...

16 Comments

The cost of balloons are going up on the 1st of April too, but that's just due to inflation.

this site is all about saving money so tbh it is rather fitting.

people will post anything, including rants. :whistling:

I don't need to buy newspapers anymore or watch tv and pay for my licence as I get all the info on here - saved me a bomb :thumbsup:

And don't forget you'll get an hours less sleep on Saturday night

Original Poster

Shambolic;4758603

And don't forget you'll get an hours less sleep on Saturday night

Had forgotten that... Shame children don't appreciate the change to british summertime

Original Poster

And stamps are going up too (just read another post) s'pose it's just the government trying to recoup all the cash they blew bailing out irresponsible bankers

if you carefully read the threads i posted, there are suggestions how to avoid or save yourself a few pennies.

you read what you want to see -- doom and gloom. yes these increases are inevitable (i'd say unjustified too) but HUKD survivors will find a way so it's really about helping each other out --
    re: stamps - buy them before april
    re: prescriptions - order outstanding and repeat prescriptions
    re: dentist - go see the dentist about that root canal you've been putting off
    re: BT - switch if not satisfied

Tillboy;4758716

And stamps are going up too (just read another post) s'pose it's just the … And stamps are going up too (just read another post) s'pose it's just the government trying to recoup all the cash they blew bailing out irresponsible bankers

And going to WAR.

Original Poster

Shambolic;4758768

And going to WAR.

Being America's lapdog doesn't come cheap

Tillboy;4758789

Being America's lapdog doesn't come cheap

laptop?

lol

Original Poster

kippy;4758736

if you carefully read the threads i posted, there are suggestions how to … if you carefully read the threads i posted, there are suggestions how to avoid or save yourself a few pennies. you read what you want to see -- doom and gloom. yes these increases are inevitable (i'd say unjustified too) but HUKD survivors will find a way so it's really about helping each other out -- re: stamps - buy them before aprilre: prescriptions - order outstanding and repeat prescriptionsre: dentist - go see the dentist about that root canal you've been putting offre: BT - switch if not satisfied

Yeah, but I'm having a Victor Meldrew moment :x :whistling:

Original Poster

grex9101;4758799

laptop?lol

Dunno why I typed laptop, thought i'd edited in the nick of time, too quick for me :oops:

Tillboy;4758806

Dunno why I typed laptop, thought i'd edited in the nick of time, too … Dunno why I typed laptop, thought i'd edited in the nick of time, too quick for me :oops:

You did, and he ain't :thumbsup:

Original Poster

Shambolic;4758826

You did, and he ain't :thumbsup:

And if i'd not mentioned it grex9101 would be looking quite foolish now...

Tillboy;4758839

And if i'd not mentioned it grex9101 would be looking quite foolish now...

Indeed:)
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. So Brexit isn't going how a lot of Brexiters thought it would1121
      2. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047140
      3. What would be HELL to you?2952
      4. Whoops SNP...Grenfell style cladding all over Glasgow33

See more discussions