Groups

TV / Movie Recommendations for Play, NowTV or Netflix?

What's everyone watching....?

17 Comments

You need to see The Blacklist if it's on there

It does get quite addictive though be warned ;-)

mod

The Exorcist
    Westworld
    Walking Dead

All 3 are very entertaining TV shows

Power

Narcos

Black Mirror on Netflix

Westworld

Dexter and Prison break are fantastic,they just get better and better as they progress !!

West world. Best tv series I've seen in ages

Blacklist
    The Affair
    The Young Pope(takes a while to get into)
    House of Lies
    Suits
    Conviction

terriebeck

Dexter and Prison break are fantastic,they just get better and better as … Dexter and Prison break are fantastic,they just get better and better as they progress !!

Last 2 series i watched lol weird. Im on breaking bad now

Original Poster

thanks all, i did watch the first series of blacklist, then kind of forgot about it... i watched the first episode of westworld, and it looked like it had promise so will revisit... love the affair, and good to hear young pope is good... could definitely go either way, and i'm not a massive jude law fan, but will watch if good...

Definitely second Westworld, but also Divorce and The Missing on BBC iplayer was really good too.

Original Poster

tinkerbellian

Definitely second Westworld, but also Divorce and The Missing on BBC … Definitely second Westworld, but also Divorce and The Missing on BBC iplayer was really good too.

nice one, i just used some EE credit to buy all of Missing 2 - absolutely loved Missing 1

On netflix you have Daredevil and Mozart in the jungle

I think Mozart in the jungle is amazon prime video

I've been watching Class, Heartless and The Invisibles lately.

Oh, and Planet Earth II like everyone else of course, but that's not fictional drama.

If you prefer US TV then the first couple of series of Z Nation is pretty good zombie apocalypse melodrama, although the current one is a little patchy. It's broadcast by Sky on Pick so I guess it's on Now TV.
    Edited by: "EndlessWaves" 3rd Dec 2016
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. The great big HUKD Nintendo thread3345660
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767339
      3. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047128
      4. word association Game73944513

See more discussions