Groups

TV phone and broadband renewal

hi my talk talk TV phone broadband is up for renewal. I currently have, line rental, unlimited landline calls, calls to USA and New Zealand, unlimited 50meg fibre. and the most basic TV with no extras. this is costing £37.70 in total. can I do better if I switch. broadband is used for gaming and downloads so needs to be unlimited. many thanks.

3 Comments

Have a look at BT might not be much cheaper per month but with cashback and reward card can save around £200

mrimac94

Have a look at BT might not be much cheaper per month but with … Have a look at BT might not be much cheaper per month but with cashback and reward card can save around £200

I agree. Just moved from TalkTalk to BT

Added the extra 3£/month HD Extra option and got a 1tb freeview box as well with the entertainment package.

You should have received an email about the price increase which should allow you to leave your current contract penalty free after giving notice.
    If you already happy with the service Talktalk provides, you can try haggling for a better price.
    I got them to give me 76mbps + anytime uk calls for £28.75. I already have the youview box for Freeview. If I were to add the international call boost for 1000 landline international calls for £5, it would cost £33.75.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Iphone 6 to which handset?22
      2. Does the app aznog still work?25
      3. How to get laptop to boot from DVD/CD drive?614
      4. Which Kodi Add-ons?1920

See more discussions