tv plus for the iphone to record sky+ and sky hd remotely £2.99

in your app store on your iphone for £2.99 this will work remotely with your sky+ and sky hd to record your progs works like a charm

7 Comments

isnt there a free service via sky.com where you can just log in and record stuff via gprs anyway?

yeah, remote record in 'mysky'. but still cool that you can do it on the phone.

it's web based, so you can do it via safari: sky.com/por…410

catinthehat;3220228

yeah, remote record in 'mysky'. but still cool that you can do it on the … yeah, remote record in 'mysky'. but still cool that you can do it on the phone.

You mean, if I am away from home I can just log on the internet and set my TV box to record something for me? :w00t:

Mrs.Z;3220306

You mean, if I am away from home I can just log on the internet and set … You mean, if I am away from home I can just log on the internet and set my TV box to record something for me? :w00t:

You do this on your mobile or internet but you have to set it up on your Sky box first at home

Jez15;3220356

You do this on your mobile or internet but you have to set it up on your … You do this on your mobile or internet but you have to set it up on your Sky box first at home

Err, like, WOW!

Thats very cool
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. A Nigerian prince and bit coins scam55
    2. How dangerous is Donald trump?1331
    3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764104
    4. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846128

See more discussions