Groups
    EXPIRED

TV remote help!

I have lost my tv remote for my sony bravia and it has AV3 at the top and i cant get rid of it unless i find the remote which i have lost for 3 months! I looked on sonys site and it has a pic of the remote on there and at the bottom of the remote it has a model number but i cant see it enough. Can anyone zoom into the picture and get the model number??

Thanks!!!!!

15 Comments

have you thought of an all in one remote?

Best off giving Sony a call I reckon (or finding your manual)

all you need is your tv model number and they should match your remote to it

have you looked down the back of your couch?

Original Poster

thanks but i want the official one

Hancock;6166682

http://www.genuinecopies.tv/payment.htmFast delivery & cheap

Yep, good find. £12 delivered. And you can pay by Paypal.

genuinecopies.tv/p.h…ote

kiwinator;6166720

thanks but i want the official one

Official one then £18 delivered?
    avukltd.com/rem…gle

I got the exact same tv model as you kiwinator, not sure if you need it still but the model of the remote is:

RM-ED009

Oh, and congrats on your tv choice:thumbsup:

Original Poster

robtallica;6166785

I got the exact same tv model as you kiwinator, not sure if you need it … I got the exact same tv model as you kiwinator, not sure if you need it still but the model of the remote is:RM-ED009Oh, and congrats on your tv choice:thumbsup:

Cheers, think we have had some good discussions on this beast of a tv before.:thumbsup:

Original Poster

saw the one robot said on ebay for £14 so gonna get it from there.

repped robotallica and deek

deek72;6166722

Yep, good find. £12 delivered. And you can pay by … Yep, good find. £12 delivered. And you can pay by Paypal.http://www.genuinecopies.tv/p.htm?11.99ZSony_kdl-32d3000-Remote

Yes, I used them twice so far.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Veteran TV host Sir Bruce Forsyth dies at 892529
      2. Veteran TV presenter doesn't die but gets damages from the Police - is that…66
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764306
      4. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846211

See more discussions