Groups

TV rubbish programs

I don't usually watch these sort of programmes on TV, but today I thought I'd give it a go.
    Basically I've just sat for 2 hours watching a house full of egotistical, fame-hungry, gay, bisexual, perverted, drunken and blind morons who are hopelessly out of touch with reality.
    They spend all day lounging around the house without doing anything constructive, all the while talking mindless crap and shouting over one another to see who can grab the most attention of the viewing public.
    And at the end of this brain numbing bullshit, I was still no closer to deciding who I should vote for....
    Labour or Conservative?
    Good old parlimentary channel

13 Comments

LOL

Lovely twist at the end of that!

How did the swear filter missout your Bull**** when I got censored for saying Knob as in DoorKnob of course

Celticsun;5443932

How did the swear filter missout your Bull**** when I got censored for … How did the swear filter missout your Bull**** when I got censored for saying Knob as in DoorKnob of course

The first post doesn't check for swearing

Original Poster

I get special dispensation because of all the infractions in a previous life!

you forgot straight!

Babbabooey;5443963

The first post doesn't check for swearing

Good to know... :-D

lol i thought u was watching BB

krato;5444002

you forgot straight!

MP's and straight cannot be written in the same passage anymore.

It's picked up by the reality filter and removed.

nessynoo01;5444049

lol i thought u was watching BB

:roll:

Celticsun;5444009

Good to know... :-D

I believe you may recieve a warning / suspension tho for swear filter avoidance

feck all wrong with being gay or bi ...dont be shy give it a try.... u might just like it :P

Firemountain;5444124

feck all wrong with being gay or bi ...dont be shy give it a try.... u … feck all wrong with being gay or bi ...dont be shy give it a try.... u might just like it :P

is that an offer???? :oops:

greg_68;5444069

I believe you may recieve a warning / suspension tho for swear filter … I believe you may recieve a warning / suspension tho for swear filter avoidance

Tongue & Cheek ;-)
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Iphone 7 - What Case?25
      2. When Broadband Contracts End, Does The Price Increase Significantly, If You…44
      3. MacBook11
      4. Need an iPhone 7 Plus unlocked. Any websites that you can recommend?33

See more discussions