Groups

TV Signal Meter or Monitor or Tv Dongle

Hi All,

I'm looking for a way to position my TV aerial in the loft without having to have someone staring at the TV shouting at me (she's bored of that game now)

I'm thinking about a TV signal meter that I can connect at the aerial end, or, I've been wondering if I could do the same with a TV Dongle and a laptop, which I am hoping will have some kind og on screen signal meter, just guessing as I've not used pc TV before

Any suggestions on either type of product and/or software?

Also, any suggestions on a multi room TV aerial splitter would be appreciated

thanks

7 Comments

dt_matthews;8917497

£5.38 + del here: … £5.38 + del here: http://www.lichfieldhifi.co.uk/products/product_info.php?c=01&n=560800&i=B001GXQUNQ

even better :thumbsup:

What about a portable TV:oops:

Yup, one extra suggestion, is that you go to ukfree.tv/txl…php , which'll show you where your nearest transmitter is. Couple that with a compass, or a decent geographical knowledge, and you're sorted.

Cheers ,just ordered one ,always handy to have a meter just to make the final tweaking to get the best signal .

Original Poster

thanks for the advice, lichfield sounds like the one to order.
    jtx: the portable idea is not that bad an idea actually !
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846178
      2. Find out how good your GP surgery is67
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764237
      4. WWE SummerSlam 2017 discussion thread!22

See more discussions