EXPIRED

Tv streaming / amazon

Hi Folks, I have a £10 voucher from amazon and would like something that will help me watch some tv, we do not get a freeview signal and would like a streaming device - can I buy anything for £10, is there a box I can buy that will work via wifi without any other subscription etc

hope someone can advise or point me in the right direction

10 Comments

What TV services do you want to be able to receive?

Original Poster

Anything to be honest, we have virgin in our main room, and the kids have there xbox. Just a few extra channels. I have showbox ( cough cough ) on phone also. Our bedroom you cant get no channels, so even some basic that I can get out the road and chill and watch some stuff

thanks

You can get a Google chromecast which will allow you to stream from online streaming sites and your phone etc straight to your tv.Its £30 at amazon at the moment.You also get a 90 days Google play music,now tv 3 month entertainment pass and £15 Google play voucher and maybe some other free movies if still available.

Edited by: "kman0013" 18th Dec 2014

Original Poster

kman0013

You can get a Google chromecast which will allow you to stream from … You can get a Google chromecast which will allow you to stream from online streaming sites and your phone etc straight to your tv.Its £30 at amazon at the moment.

I was only looking to spend my voucher plus a couple of extra £, £30 is a bit much the now, but maybe I will get one later in year.

scott_campbell9

I was only looking to spend my voucher plus a couple of extra £, £30 is a … I was only looking to spend my voucher plus a couple of extra £, £30 is a bit much the now, but maybe I will get one later in year.

I don't think anythings available for £10 at the moment.

Edited by: "kman0013" 18th Dec 2014

scott_campbell9

I was only looking to spend my voucher plus a couple of extra £, £30 is a … I was only looking to spend my voucher plus a couple of extra £, £30 is a bit much the now, but maybe I will get one later in year.

You can get it for £19.99 at wuaki tv with suits season 3 chromeshop.wuaki.tv/uk/…tml

Doesn't the now tv box do this sort of thing .. Anyone?

claire7519

Doesn't the now tv box do this sort of thing .. Anyone?

Just now tv services i think.

You could try Now Tv 30day free trial with poss of £12 TCB. You don't need the box and usable on 4 devices; 2 at any one time.
Offers BBC iplayer, 4OD etc.
Sky movies or Sky ent just cancel after a week or so, you still get the remaining time free.
Downside limited mainly to SKY and have to give card details

Maracast your phone screen to tv.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767497
    2. Bearded chat815
    3. What would be HELL to you?3358
    4. One for the mathmaticians2948

See more discussions