Groups

TV switchover disaster

Ive got one of these:

247topseller.co.uk/Top…jpg

but ive lost the controller for it. I thought it would turn up but i reckon the dog has buried it in the garden.

Anyone have any suggestions?

p.s. If I dont update today will the box be fudged?

8 Comments

buy another remote, one of the "multi appliance" ones,

Original Poster

dcx_badass;8194327

You can update or whatever when you like. What do you think happens if … You can update or whatever when you like. What do you think happens if someone buys a box tomorrow? It bursts into flames?

I thought you lost channels if you failed to update today and then again at a later date....:?

dcx_badass;8194377

Better go tell every shop in the UK that has them boxed up and won't be … Better go tell every shop in the UK that has them boxed up and won't be updated today then, I'd guess they all just lost billions of pounds. Alternatively just engage your brain for a second.

nice. just what people need, dumb harsh criticism when they're asking a question.
    Think you need to get some therapy to sort out all that passive aggression, you must really hate yourself inside.

Banned

SunTzu;8194420

nice. just what people need, dumb harsh criticism when they're asking a … nice. just what people need, dumb harsh criticism when they're asking a question. Think you need to get some therapy to sort out all that passive aggression, you must really hate yourself inside.

this. for alot of peeps on this site. well said.

Kick the dog?

http://www.eastfairmont.com/blog/vick.jpg

I used to have Thompson model and it used to update automatically between 12-4am and all you had to do was put the machine on standby then power it back up and the update would be installed, your model may be different though?

SunTzu;8194420

nice. just what people need, dumb harsh criticism when they're asking a … nice. just what people need, dumb harsh criticism when they're asking a question. Think you need to get some therapy to sort out all that passive aggression, you must really hate yourself inside.

Where was the passive bit did I miss something? :thinking:

Hope you get sorted, but the dog thing made me laught.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17866382
      2. word association Game74044544
      3. So Brexit isn't going how a lot of Brexiters thought it would2468
      4. Spotify Family Premium share721

See more discussions