TV Wires Question

    Hi. The little hook on the back of my HDTV which holds all the cables to the back of the TV has fallen off and snapped. Where can get replacements or what are they officially called? Thanks.

    1 Comment

    Look for cable tidy and tv model
    Post a comment
      Top Discussions
      1. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!553773
      2. Do you have one of these 2.1 million 50p's selling for 20x its value?610
      3. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread423914468
      4. Try buy that Minecraft Xbone Argos deal? 10% online code in your email!22

      See more discussions