Groups
    EXPIRED

TV with Freeview/HDD Recorder advice please

Can someone tell me what is the difference between this TV johnlewis.com/230…spx £599 which has Freeview Digital Box/HDD Digital Recorder and a TV that has integrated Freesat. Is this a good deal as there is a 5 year guarantee plus £100 cash back? I already have a sky box but have recently cancelled it and looking for best deal as I need a new TV. Any advice please? offer ends 24th Dec.

3 Comments

Original Poster

dcx_badass;7289239

One has freeview and one has freesat. I can't tell if you're actually … One has freeview and one has freesat. I can't tell if you're actually been serious.

Yes you have stated the obvious I just needed to find out if there would be much of a difference in the choice of channels between Freeview and Freesat?

shantijack;7289264

Yes you have stated the obvious I just needed to find out if there would … Yes you have stated the obvious I just needed to find out if there would be much of a difference in the choice of channels between Freeview and Freesat?

TBH not many (more junk on freesat) apart from HD content on freesat.

Original Poster

GAVINLEWISHUKD;7289278

TBH not many (more junk on freesat) apart from HD content on freesat.

Thanx for that much appreciated.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. House buyer survey?33
      2. Tumble Dryer request33
      3. is it still possible/easy to add the playstore to a new kindle fire 844
      4. Car MOT55

See more discussions