Groups

TVCatchup

Anybody used this site and is it worth signing up for?

tvcatchup.com/

16 Comments

use it on my iphone and my laptop, defo worth it

Original Poster

choc1969;7085837

use it on my iphone and my laptop, defo worth it

thanks for the rapid response there :thumbsup:

will wait and see what other people think first though before taking the plunge

yup use on my nokia n95, all kids use on lappies, jsut waitin for it to be usable on the satio!

centurion^;7085878

thanks for the rapid response there :thumbsup:will wait and see what … thanks for the rapid response there :thumbsup:will wait and see what other people think first though before taking the plunge

Taking the plunge? its free! give it a bash :santa:

TV in bedroom is dodgy so tend to use it on my laptop. Handy for me.

iPhone and laptop...rate it highly

Supermod

On iPhone and it is brilliant.

Use it all the time on my laptop. Was a godsend recently when I was confined to bed for 3 weeks as we have no TV in the bedroom.

I use it on my Iphone and its great.

its awesome i use it on my lappy

what you waiting for man, get it !!!

I watch it on my netbook :thumbsup:

It's ace, a great freebie.

(On a side note, anyone know why BBC iplayer is down. Has been for a while now)

thefilbertfox;7087483

It's ace, a great freebie.(On a side note, anyone know why BBC iplayer is … It's ace, a great freebie.(On a side note, anyone know why BBC iplayer is down. Has been for a while now)

Working here

Original Poster

i have registered and its ok for what it is, could do with a few more documentary channels and at the moment it isnt really a proper catchup service but i suppose its free so i can't complain

Definately, its fantastic. Watch it on my netbook, my ipod touch, my N95 and my xbox (with XBMC). And well be watching the world cup in the office on one of the computers thanks to TVC too
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Laptop advice needed please - cheap, fast (to boot), no thrills22
      2. Localphone VOIP long distance app broken (not ios11 compatible)11
      3. Iphone 7 - What Case?23
      4. When Broadband Contracts End, Does The Price Increase Significantly, If You…33

See more discussions