Expired

tvcatchup.com alternatives

Found 20th Oct 2013
Since tvcatchup no longer allows you to watch itv etc on a 3g signal, what other alternatives are there? Preferably with an android app

Thanks

1. Ask
Groups
  1. Ask
8 Comments

I'm interested in an XBMC alternative as I was using TVC addon in the bedroom due to no aerial. Still get some channels, but since they removed a load it's a bit carp.

Film tv

Tuff TV

Hootbleet

Since tvcatchup no longer allows you to watch itv etc on a 3g signal, … Since tvcatchup no longer allows you to watch itv etc on a 3g signal, what other alternatives are there? Preferably with an android appThanks

TV catchup is working for me using T-Mobile's 3G signal. Do you mean that it no longer works on Three or 3G in general?

You could also try the tvguide.co.uk app for android

TVGuideUK

It allows you to watch Live TV via FilmON. Alternatively you could just use FilmON

FilmON

Good Luck

TUSSFC

I'm interested in an XBMC alternative as I was using TVC addon in the … I'm interested in an XBMC alternative as I was using TVC addon in the bedroom due to no aerial. Still get some channels, but since they removed a load it's a bit carp.

Have you tried tvc2.0 had most on there still but regardless with xbmc you can just access ALL the channels using other add on so and streams

TVC2.0 still has had loads of channels removed - E4, Film4, etc.

I'll give FilmON a go as it seems to have an addon in Suparepo.

I want all the channels in one place / one EPG.

tvportalapp.com/
good for casual tablet use on android

Original Poster

ceanth

TV catchup is working for me using T-Mobile's 3G signal. Do you mean that … TV catchup is working for me using T-Mobile's 3G signal. Do you mean that it no longer works on Three or 3G in general?You could also try the tvguide.co.uk app for androidTVGuideUKIt allows you to watch Live TV via FilmON. Alternatively you could just use FilmONFilmONGood Luck

Thanks for the responses, tried watching ITV4 on my nexus 7 the other day and it just said it was no longer supporting the channel over 3g networks.

I'll try the other options mentioned
Post a comment
@
    Text