Groups

TV/FREEVIEW PROBLEM.GREEN SCREEN?

My sister in law has a portable tv and a freeview box in bedroom. She says the screen is green. Reckons there is no blue colour getting through. She has now tried 3 different tvs and 2 different freeview boxes and still gets the same. Anyone any ideas what is wrong?

8 Comments

Same scart lead?

vengod;3342922

Same scart lead?

i would have said scart lead, would have been the first thing i checked :whistling:

speakers near to it?

Original Poster

louloo;3342928

speakers near to it?

No, she says she dont have anything with speakers in the bedroom. Seems a real mystery this. She thought it was her telly to start with but as I said she has tried different ones

vengod;3342922

Same scart lead?

shanecr;3342927

i would have said scart lead, would have been the first thing i checked … i would have said scart lead, would have been the first thing i checked :whistling:

:whistling:

Original Poster

vengod;3342922

Same scart lead?

Now that could very well be the answer. I`ll give her a wee phone this morning and get her to try another one.
    Oh must seem like some of us are really dumb . lol I`ll let you know how it goes. Many thanks.

Original Poster

I keep sayin it but I LUV this site.:-D

rosie2008;3342960

Now that could very well be the answer. I`ll give her a wee phone this … Now that could very well be the answer. I`ll give her a wee phone this morning and get her to try another one. Oh must seem like some of us are really dumb . lol I`ll let you know how it goes. Many thanks.

:thumbsup:

No problem, every so often my sky goes green, always because the scart lead gets knocked when messing with the ps3 etc
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767222
      2. Try buy that Minecraft Xbone Argos deal? 10% online code in your email!88
      3. Nectar launch eGift card redemption for selected brands including Currys, A…44
      4. Spotify Family Premium share59

See more discussions