TV/FREEVIEW PROBLEM.GREEN SCREEN?

Found 1st Nov 2008
My sister in law has a portable tv and a freeview box in bedroom. She says the screen is green. Reckons there is no blue colour getting through. She has now tried 3 different tvs and 2 different freeview boxes and still gets the same. Anyone any ideas what is wrong?
Community Updates
8 Comments
Same scart lead?
vengod;3342922

Same scart lead?

i would have said scart lead, would have been the first thing i checked :whistling:
speakers near to it?
louloo;3342928

speakers near to it?

No, she says she dont have anything with speakers in the bedroom. Seems a real mystery this. She thought it was her telly to start with but as I said she has tried different ones
vengod;3342922

Same scart lead?

shanecr;3342927

i would have said scart lead, would have been the first thing i checked … i would have said scart lead, would have been the first thing i checked :whistling:

:whistling:
vengod;3342922

Same scart lead?

Now that could very well be the answer. I`ll give her a wee phone this morning and get her to try another one.
Oh must seem like some of us are really dumb . lol I`ll let you know how it goes. Many thanks.
I keep sayin it but I LUV this site.:-D
rosie2008;3342960

Now that could very well be the answer. I`ll give her a wee phone this … Now that could very well be the answer. I`ll give her a wee phone this morning and get her to try another one. Oh must seem like some of us are really dumb . lol I`ll let you know how it goes. Many thanks.

:thumbsup:

No problem, every so often my sky goes green, always because the scart lead gets knocked when messing with the ps3 etc
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants