TVPlayer 92 days FREE trial on Google Play store!! Usually £6.99 a month!.

Found 17th MarEdited by:"-Azel-"
I just signed up to TVPlayer app on my Tablet, and got a 92 day free trial!, I was shocked so I googled to see if this is the norm, and it seems the usual deal coming up is a 14 Day free trial, So I don’t know what’s going on but maybe others should try it and see if you can also get this bargain!.
Handy to know too, that this app is included in Vodafone’s video pass so can stream unlimited without touching your mobile data!

Good Luck.

2910885.jpg
TVPlayer provides access to a 100 live tv channels, over 30 not available on freeview, Free live sports, Ability to record, And works on Android, IOS and Windows.

As I am not sure if this is a one off I haven’t posted it as a deal, If it turns out to be a deal Mods please feel free to move it to the appropriate section. thanks.

heres my email I received to prove I don’t have to pay a penny until JUNE!

2910885.jpgLinky to TVPlayer
Community Updates
Misc
13 Comments
Link?
mrty19 m ago

Link?

It’s in the description right at the bottom! Says linky to tvplayer’
Nice one wolfy !
just saying
Looks decent, I'll check it out, thanx. :-)
I've been playing with it, but perhaps I'm missing something?.

Beyond the 14 Day's free trail, how'd you get the almost 3 Month's freebie try out thing, lol.

What am I missing?. :-)
Don’t you have to sign up for the £6.99 first so you have to pay then take out the trail
chocci1 h, 13 m ago

Tv catchup is free …Tv catchup is free anywayhttps://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.tvcatchup.android.videoplayer

You get 37 stations not available on Freeview. Like Discovery, MTV, Comedy Central, SyFy etc...
amour3k5 h, 2 m ago

I've been playing with it, but perhaps I'm missing something?.Beyond the …I've been playing with it, but perhaps I'm missing something?.Beyond the 14 Day's free trail, how'd you get the almost 3 Month's freebie try out thing, lol.What am I missing?. :-)

I’m thinking it must be some sort of offer for me I didn’t know I had, Maybe a google reward for contributions to google maps ( I’m local guide level 3 or 4 now I think) Lol
Moonwolf197613 h, 28 m ago

It’s in the description right at the bottom! Says linky to tvplayer’

My Bad... I didn't press the 'see more' tab.
chocci22 h, 1 m ago

Tv catchup is free …Tv catchup is free anywayhttps://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.tvcatchup.android.videoplayer

This isnt catch up, it allows you to watch live tv on your tablet, phone or pc anwhere you might be, watch over 30 stations not available free like discovery, and uk gold, and also watch selected catch up from such outlets, The TV guide is class and, my favorite feature so far is the ability to record Tv shows to TVPlayers cloud based storage and thus watch them anywhere anytime on whatever device (10 can be registered i believe) i want to use, been recording and watching lots of wheeler dealers and cookery shows that i dont normally get time to see.
Tvcatchup is for live tv. Badly named app
Edited by: "chocci" 19th Mar
Moonwolf197618th Mar

I’m thinking it must be some sort of offer for me I didn’t know I had, May …I’m thinking it must be some sort of offer for me I didn’t know I had, Maybe a google reward for contributions to google maps ( I’m local guide level 3 or 4 now I think) Lol

Fair enough, lol.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants