Groups
    EXPIRED

TV/TV tuner card for laptop

I am looking for a reasonable tv tuner for my laptop so can watch tv and freeview channels on the move and at work. My budget is £25. Can anyone recommend a good usb2 one which they have persoanly used.

I am open to get used ones provided they are not faulty and in good condition

Reputation will be given

6 Comments

i had a post like this the other day
    i'm going to be getting the hauppauge nova-t which is about 25-30

Original Poster

coerce86;8620115

i had a post like this the other day XDi'm going to be getting the … i had a post like this the other day XDi'm going to be getting the hauppauge nova-t which is about 25-30

where are you buying from? Whats the best price you have found so far

i have a usb one you can have for £10 used whilst i was on holiday for a week then never since. in my experience these things are great when hooked up to a good signal but a pain if used with a poor signal....

Original Poster

dt_matthews;8620278

i have a usb one you can have for £10 used whilst i was on holiday for a … i have a usb one you can have for £10 used whilst i was on holiday for a week then never since. in my experience these things are great when hooked up to a good signal but a pain if used with a poor signal....

Can a strong ariel or signal booster help.

BIKEFREEDOM;8621183

Can a strong ariel or signal booster help.

if you have a good (usually therefore roof-top) aerial signal then they are fine, the problems start when you try and use a weak internal aerial....

dt_matthews;8622081

if you have a good (usually therefore roof-top) aerial signal then they … if you have a good (usually therefore roof-top) aerial signal then they are fine, the problems start when you try and use a weak internal aerial....

what he said

the cheapest hauppauge nova-t's i've seen have been off the bay (£18-25) otherwise £30 off amazon

oh and what the guy said above me is right as well =]
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Music download44
      2. Arsenal Direct discount code22
      3. Cheapest new phone line install existing customer67
      4. Mountain bike £200-£30044

See more discussions