Twickenham Stadium Trains

Found 4th Jun
Just managed to bag 2 tickets for the Rolling Stones gig at Twickenham Stadium on Tuesday 19th June. The concert finishes around 10.45pm but I’m not sure how often the trains run from Twickenham back into central London, I assume every 20 minutes. Bearingin mind the Stadium holds 80k people I’d like to know how everyone leaves the stadium and by what means, do they run extra trains or something?
Thank you in advance for any help.
Community Updates
Ask
13 Comments
Probably not much help be I went to the rugby last week and the train station was a nightmare after, ended up walking to st Margarets and getting the train from there, was only a 5 minute walk
hi.wana ask you.does thomson check visas to turkey on boarding?
mona20148 h, 48 m ago

Bit of a random question on my thread??
but I would expect them to check before boarding as they would be liable to fly you back if you were denied entry by the Turkish Border Force upon arrival.
Having said that, Virgin Atlantic don’t check if you have an American ESTA in place. The onus is on you to get the required visa in the first place.
post your question on ASK for more members to give you an exact answer
Toptrumpet1 h, 35 m ago

Bit of a random question on my thread?? but I would expect them to check …Bit of a random question on my thread?? but I would expect them to check before boarding as they would be liable to fly you back if you were denied entry by the Turkish Border Force upon arrival.Having said that, Virgin Atlantic don’t check if you have an American ESTA in place. The onus is on you to get the required visa in the first place.post your question on ASK for more members to give you an exact answer

thnx for the answer.because i want to get tourist visa upon arrival thats why iv asked you.iv got my hotel booking.bank statment so hopefully it will be sorted
It’s cheaper to get your visa online rather than upon arrival, it only takes a few minutes. Apply online
HERE
im not eligible for e visa thats why im wondering if i can get visa upon arrival.booked a holiday 2 adults and 1 child but i notice that my travel document has only 2 months left😔😔.i dont know why making such difficuly for tourists that they must have 6 months validity.i need only 1 week visa😥.otherwise my son(3yrs)have to spend the holiday with daddy only...mumy stay home
When is your holiday exactly?
It looks to me like even if you apply for a visa upon arrival at any port, then your passport still needs to be valid 6 months from arrival date.
What makes you think otherwise?
Edited by: "Toptrumpet" 10th Jun
mona20148th Jun

Toptrumpet9th Jun

Bit of a random question on my thread?? but I would expect them to check …Bit of a random question on my thread?? but I would expect them to check before boarding as they would be liable to fly you back if you were denied entry by the Turkish Border Force upon arrival.Having said that, Virgin Atlantic don’t check if you have an American ESTA in place. The onus is on you to get the required visa in the first place.post your question on ASK for more members to give you an exact answer

A bit? I am genuinely chuckling here.
@Toptrumpet I hope you have a great night.
@Diegobound Thanks, just channel hopping and trying not to raid the fridge. Waiting up until midnight to check if Aldi have their hot tub spas back in stock. Another member on here’s looking for one.
Edited by: "Toptrumpet" 10th Jun
Toptrumpet7 m ago

@Diegobound Thanks, just channel hopping and trying not to raid the …@Diegobound Thanks, just channel hopping and trying not to raid the fridge. Waiting up until midnight to check if Aldi have their hot tub spas back in stock. Another member on here’s looking for one.

@Toptrumpet (see, I do listen) you are a star. Raid the fridge, what the heck.
Edited by: "Diegobound" 10th Jun
@Diegobound I bought 2 reduced cheese scones in m&s yesterday, 35p - bargain I thought, probably won’t last until tomorrow, shame to waste them.
Anyway, have a good day tomorrow, whatever you’re doing.
Toptrumpet2 m ago

@Diegobound I bought 2 reduced cheese scones in m&s yesterday, 35p - …@Diegobound I bought 2 reduced cheese scones in m&s yesterday, 35p - bargain I thought, probably won’t last until tomorrow, shame to waste them. Anyway, have a good day tomorrow, whatever you’re doing.

You too @Toptrumpet , I hope you enjoy the scones. Have a safe and great day tomorrow. And thanks for all your help.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants