Groups

twilight

worth watching? am thinking sky box office it? or should i allows it??

is it defo a teen flick only?

thanks

35 Comments

Ok film if your a man, but apparently if you are a woman then you will love it.

Original Poster

thanks

i liked it :thumbsup:

Banned

have you read the book hun?

It inspired my little cousin to cut three years of hair off so she could copy one of the characters's style. I guess that means it's good.

it a good film for a guy if you ignore all of the made love nonsense.

I absolutely thought it was pants and hated it

Original Poster

sassie;5422252

have you read the book hun?

dont be silly!! hha :oops:

dxx;5422255

It inspired my little cousin to cut three years of hair off so she could … It inspired my little cousin to cut three years of hair off so she could copy one of the characters's style. I guess that means it's good.

bless!!

Adam2050;5422256

it a good film for a guy if you ignore all of the made love nonsense.

so it has potential until i read.....

choc1969;5422263

I absolutely thought it was pants and hated it

..this.... im not into romance...why have i purchased it....gonna give it half hour nd then might allows it. wont tell hubby. hes off to see drag me to hell. im too scared to watch it. i hope this isnt scary.

Banned

lol daughter just finsihed the book, now wants to see the film

Original Poster

sassie;5422281

lol daughter just finsihed the book, now wants to see the film

books are always better though!!

Banned

she on the next one of the set already, think theres 4 isnt there, is it a little like charmed

sassie;5422292

she on the next one of the set already, think theres 4 isnt there, is it … she on the next one of the set already, think theres 4 isnt there, is it a little like charmed

no it aint....Charmed rocked

Twilight is a heap of dung :x

Original Poster

sassie;5422292

she on the next one of the set already, think theres 4 isnt there, is it … she on the next one of the set already, think theres 4 isnt there, is it a little like charmed

noooooooo idea. watching it knowing very little.

hey at leasur daugters reading this way!!

Banned

choc1969;5422298

no it aint....Charmed rocked :pTwilight is a heap of dung :x

she liked charmed, got the series, so when she wanted these books i assumed theyde be very alike

Original Poster

choc1969;5422298

no it aint....Charmed rocked :pTwilight is a heap of dung :x

so far so average

Banned

magicbeans;5422303

noooooooo idea. watching it knowing very little.hey at leasur daugters … noooooooo idea. watching it knowing very little.hey at leasur daugters reading this way!!

yeah the ones o got her to read ready for her gcse are still on the bookshelf - lol

Original Poster

sassie;5422317

yeah the ones o got her to read ready for her gcse are still on the … yeah the ones o got her to read ready for her gcse are still on the bookshelf - lol

haha.....seriously any reading is better then tele etc!!!

Original Poster

or hukd!! haha

Banned

magicbeans;5422323

haha.....seriously any reading is better then tele etc!!!

magicbeans;5422324

or hukd!! haha

totally agree - lol

mind saying that this is like one of those ebooks at times

Original Poster

sassie;5422317

yeah the ones o got her to read ready for her gcse are still on the … yeah the ones o got her to read ready for her gcse are still on the bookshelf - lol

sassie;5422329

totally agree - lolmind saying that this is like one of those ebooks at … totally agree - lolmind saying that this is like one of those ebooks at times

:giggle: bless her ...is she year 11?

Banned

she got another yet yet, she missed the school year by 4 days, both of mine have always enjoyed reading and still do

so did you book it? i think you will like it better if you havent read the book yet, as the film can never compare imo:thumbsup:

It was a pretty decent film storyline wise. It's one of those films you HAVE to watch.

Mind you, the trailer to New Moon looks awesome. OH and HEY MAGICBEANS!!!! sup!?

Original Poster

so next yer is the stressful year!! good luck!

verdict: awesome. so sweet. there is gonn be more parts right? im so dumb

Original Poster

badmanmeow;5422492

It was a pretty decent film storyline wise. It's one of those films you … It was a pretty decent film storyline wise. It's one of those films you HAVE to watch. Mind you, the trailer to New Moon looks awesome. OH and HEY MAGICBEANS!!!! sup!?

omg!! where u been brah!!!

Original Poster

ok 4...wiki is my friend! im ded excited!! when is new moon coming out?

magicbeans;5422815

ok 4...wiki is my friend! im ded excited!! when is new moon coming out?

november - though trailers online already.....glad you enjoyed it:-D

magicbeans;5422803

omg!! where u been brah!!!

haha dunno man... Been around. Just aint had the time to be on much. But now im as free as a fish in the ocean

One of my fav films, and if you like books go read them because they are amazing :-D

Im male i like violence, drugs, sex in films and i loved Twilight even though there is none of that. Shame, would have been awesome as an 18!!!

Original Poster

badmanmeow;5422925

haha dunno man... Been around. Just aint had the time to be on much. But … haha dunno man... Been around. Just aint had the time to be on much. But now im as free as a fish in the ocean

wicked to have u back imranmaz was aking about u!!!

munnski;5423619

One of my fav films, and if you like books go read them because they are … One of my fav films, and if you like books go read them because they are amazing :-D

arent they kiddy books?? thanks though :thumbsup:

Original Poster

RuthIess;5423630

Im male i like violence, drugs, sex in films and i loved Twilight even … Im male i like violence, drugs, sex in films and i loved Twilight even though there is none of that. Shame, would have been awesome as an 18!!!

yes true but i think it was really well shot as well..... so didnt have to have the extras to sell it!!

tinkerbell28;5423653

Worth it just for Robert Pattinson IMO:whistling:

:oops: shhh tinks :oops: u know me too well!!!!!

Original Poster

tinkerbell28;5423801

:-D

i'd rep u again for ur impeccable taste in men but....no love left to give out!!!

Daughter loved it :thumbsup:
    i couldn't really see the fuss :?

Original Poster

Snake;5423871

Daughter loved it :thumbsup: i couldn't really see the fuss :?

the lead actor? haha...no really i thought it was really well shot sweet film!!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Finally got a Xbox one s22
      2. Marvel characters22
      3. Battery drain on iOS 111316
      4. Just an thought regarding Paypal1110

See more discussions