Groups

twilight the film

it was pants, total carp.
    i just couldnt see what all the hype was about, as always all hype carp film.

15 Comments

totall agree with you a waste of time will not be watching this again nor the sequel

I think the hype came from teenagers. Its watchable but not really a movie you would give much thought to later.

I went to see it with my daughter.

I have never read the books, was just going along to be with her.

Have to admit I didnt think it was all that, but she seemed to enjoy it so that was good.

I reckon if you are young enough to fancy the actors you'll enjoy it, otherwise don't go looking for it to be a memorable film, though it has some nice scenes at times.

http://img204.imageshack.us/img204/7181/twilighttoilet.jpg

tinkerbell28;4753391

OMG I went to see it as my sister thought it was great I am 28 robert … OMG I went to see it as my sister thought it was great I am 28 robert pattinson is 23 I think, He was the only good bit of the film, is that wrong?:w00t:

nope lol you go girl!

I'm 37 and it's kinda a lil unsettling watching my 15 yr old salivating over a 23yr old lol!

Original Poster

ClarityofMind;4753423

nope lol you go girl!I'm 37 and it's kinda a lil unsettling watching my … nope lol you go girl!I'm 37 and it's kinda a lil unsettling watching my 15 yr old salivating over a 23yr old lol!

and you never did

tinkerbell28;4753432

Yes, I don't look forward to my children becoming teens!

my 15 yr old is pretty much hell these days, have to keep telling myself so long as i dont kill her first she'll grow out of it eventually!! lol

wickedteen;4753436

and you never did

last thing i want is for my daughter to do the things I did! hahaha!!

tinkerbell28;4753468

It's not the point, you soon realise how your parents felt and why they … It's not the point, you soon realise how your parents felt and why they said what they did, etc, etc.I would find it hard!

it is hard.

I just bite my tongue a lot of the time... lol

One day she'll be my friend again xx

Original Poster

ive got two daughters, one is almost 18, the other is almost 8, the 8 yrold is a nightmare.

wickedteen;4753549

ive got two daughters, one is almost 18, the other is almost 8, the 8 … ive got two daughters, one is almost 18, the other is almost 8, the 8 yrold is a nightmare.

awww.. it wont last forever .. things improve with time. Does the 8yr old play up for attention?

My 20yr old has been great since he reached 15 or so.

My 15 yr old is taking longer to mature.. or maybe thats the difference with being female, she's more emotional, my eldest is a boy.

Original Poster

she's very quiet

wickedteen;4753671

she's very quiet

I'd pay money for someone to make my kids quieten down a lil lol

dregan;4753396

Just woke up the baby laughing!!

Banned

cant be as bad as the watchmen.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …4632171
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764692
      3. TEKKEN goes mobile (iOS/Andorid)513
      4. Labour MP Naz Shah retweeted calling for abused white girls to shut their m…2041

See more discussions