Twin Peaks Milk Chocolate / White Chocolate Cookies & Cream 180g £1 at Poundland

Refreshed 27th Sep (Posted 27th Sep)
Very similar to Toblerone

Also White Chocolate Cookies & Cream Flavour available in-store

3300799.jpg3300799.jpg3300799.jpg
poundland.co.uk/foo…80g
Community Updates

Groups

Top comments
This is the standard price, so not really a deal as such!

MM
36 Comments
They also used to do a Fruit & Nut Version (Pink/Purple wrapper), a Dark Chocolate Version (Black wrapper), White Chocolate (White Wrapper) and a Honeycombe Version (Yellow Wrapper) but don't know if they still do them all?
tiggerloveslife27/09/2019 04:45

They also used to do a Fruit & Nut Version (Pink/Purple wrapper), a Dark …They also used to do a Fruit & Nut Version (Pink/Purple wrapper), a Dark Chocolate Version (Black wrapper), White Chocolate (White Wrapper) and a Honeycombe Version (Yellow Wrapper) but don't know if they still do them all?

Yes they still do those down my local store. I have to be strong willed at times when in or passing the store not to buy a couple of bars!
I'm looking for Murray mints, I don't have Poundland near me, someone said they do have them, but cannot see it online. Can't find them in supermarkets anymore, love them.

Edit: Sainsbury's and Morrisons do have them but they aren't close to me. :-(
Edited by: "MR1123" 27th Sep
MR112327/09/2019 04:51

I'm looking for Murray mints, I don't have Poundland near me, someone said …I'm looking for Murray mints, I don't have Poundland near me, someone said they do have them, but cannot see it online. Can't find them in supermarkets anymore, love them.Edit: Sainsbury's and Morrisons do have them but they aren't close to me. :-(

amazon.co.uk/s?k…ray
adamguest198527/09/2019 05:11

https://www.amazon.co.uk/s?k=murray+mints&sprefix=murray

Thanks To much, they are around £1 mark and don't think I can finish all that tbh. Morrisons have them for £1.
tiggerloveslife27/09/2019 04:45

They also used to do a Fruit & Nut Version (Pink/Purple wrapper), a Dark …They also used to do a Fruit & Nut Version (Pink/Purple wrapper), a Dark Chocolate Version (Black wrapper), White Chocolate (White Wrapper) and a Honeycombe Version (Yellow Wrapper) but don't know if they still do them all?

They do but they aren't showing online so i didnt add them in, if it does go online i will update the post
This is the standard price, so not really a deal as such!

MM
Good deal, got a few yesterday and the fruit and nut one if okay, hardly any fruit and very little nut but just about passable.

Does taste similar to toblerone, get the impression most varieties will taste pretty much the same.
£1 in Poundland, who'd have thought it ....
What am I missing?
These bars have always been £1.

OP - what is it you want to draw our attention to with your post?
Footsore27/09/2019 07:19

What am I missing?These bars have always been £1.OP - what is it you want …What am I missing?These bars have always been £1.OP - what is it you want to draw our attention to with your post?

At least they contributed a deal unlike........
The cookies and cream one is pretty damn well good!
Footsore27/09/2019 07:19

What am I missing?These bars have always been £1.OP - what is it you want …What am I missing?These bars have always been £1.OP - what is it you want to draw our attention to with your post?

I put it up as a deal because according to a Poundland employee this isnt always in stock during the year
Last yr it was only available until December and then they got no stock in
If its always in other Poundland's then i can only apologise for putting it up
I got one on recommendation of someone on here. Dear God I nearly broke my teeth! Much tougher than Toblerone! Prob still in my cupboard since last year...
Diamond_Studd27/09/2019 18:27

I put it up as a deal because according to a Poundland employee this isnt …I put it up as a deal because according to a Poundland employee this isnt always in stock during the yearLast yr it was only available until December and then they got no stock inIf its always in other Poundland's then i can only apologise for putting it up

Your right they can be sold out around Christmas so it's best buy now, good reminder thanks
Always been £1 I keep the white ones stocked up and also there version of white Maltesers stocked up

I'm looking for Murray mints, I don't have Poundland near me, someone said …I'm looking for Murray mints, I don't have Poundland near me, someone said they do have them, but cannot see it online. Can't find them in supermarkets anymore, love them.Edit: Sainsbury's and Morrisons do have them but they aren't close to me. :-(

The too good to hurry mint 😁😁
Horrible chocolate! rather save the calories for something nice .
shanian27/09/2019 19:04

Nono White is amazing
ndyanem27/09/2019 19:11

Nono White is amazing

I'd love to see a blind test against Toblerone with some of the brand snob doubters!
shanian27/09/2019 19:04

The White Cookies and Cream tastes great
col1127/09/2019 19:18

I'd love to see a blind test against Toblerone with some of the brand …I'd love to see a blind test against Toblerone with some of the brand snob doubters!

The only thing I don’t like is the design but beggars can’t be choosers
The white one isn't quite as sweet as Toblerone, not quite as nice in my opinion, but then again it's not quite the price! They're all ok for a quid.

My local wilko (Stoke on trent) do those if you have one close by
White one is very nice tbf, but as other posters have said it's not really a deal is it?
It's not a deal, they sell these all the time and always a pound!
These are lovely, especially the honeycomb ones!
toonarmani27/09/2019 07:00

£1 in Poundland, who'd have thought it ....

They do also see items for £2 and £5 so your comment is about five years out of date.
The dark chocolate one is excellent (IMO).
Even if Toblerone is 'better', the dark version seems to be as rare as British democracy...
dealer10128/09/2019 09:57

They do also see items for £2 and £5 so your comment is about five years o …They do also see items for £2 and £5 so your comment is about five years out of date.

The point was more this is a RRP ‘deal’.
I got the dark choc one (red wrapper) it was really good.

NB: You’ll likely break your teeth or dislocate your jaw on them though
toonarmani28/09/2019 10:30

The point was more this is a RRP ‘deal’.

And why finally it’s been moved to discussions as per the new rules, took a while mods must have been having breakfast.
col1127/09/2019 19:18

I'd love to see a blind test against Toblerone with some of the brand …I'd love to see a blind test against Toblerone with some of the brand snob doubters!

we tried it and thought it tasted like powder didn’t like it at all !
shanian06/10/2019 17:32

we tried it and thought it tasted like powder didn’t like it at all !

I've just tried the caramel one for the first time and I agree this one tastes like cheap chocolate, try the white one it's much nicer just like the genuine item
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions