Expired

Twin Screen In-Car DVD player

Found 9th May 2007
Anyone know the best place to get a twin screen in car DVD player from ?

Thanks

10 Comments

Hi Chris

I start the ball rolling on this. You can get them from here:

argos.co.uk/sta…htm

For £84.99 pickup in store. Having said that, they had them even cheaper than this a few weeks ago (around £64.99), so I'll keep looking to see if you can get them at that price...

thekanester

Original Poster

ps - thanks for that - rep left

Banned

A bit more £95. But does DIVX...
]http//ww…891

I looked at the Argos one but it didn't give a lot of details about a storage bag etc - does anyone own one of these please?

Can I suggest an option?

I recently bought 2 single portable dvd players for £28 each from whatsgoingcheap.com. they were B grade items, but were both fully boxed, totally unmarked and had screen protectors on. Then bought 2 holders and accessories from E Bay for a fiver each

Had 10 hours of peace and quiet in the back seat as my 2 teenagers could both choose what they wanted to watch and no arguments.

One of the dvd players is now sat on top of my tv in the bedroom.

These come up quite often on ebuyer for bargain prices. You should maybe keep an eye out on that site.

[url]www.ebuyer.com[/url]

ebuyer.com/UK/…858 These are £69.99 if you use google checkout

Sloth/Mod

Although these say £99.99, they were £74.99 in my local Toys 'r' Us when i went at the weekend.

]http//ww…916

Original Poster

Thanks for the extra options guys, but the 1st posted deal has been purchased.

Thanks

I've never heard of whatsgoingcheap.com, I'l check them out. Thanks.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Man forgets where he parks his car - then finds it 20 years later - The Ind…22
    2. The HUKD Student Discount code sharing thread (most codes on Unidays are si…8221546
    3. Battered women won't be chased for TV licence fees: Vulnerable victims at r…1114
    4. Proof of time travel ?76

See more discussions