Found 11th Mar 2008
Hey all, I'd like to know if anyone has used a twin sim card adaptor before.
I'd like to use one on my k800i, but ideally i'd like to get one of the ones you dont need to cut, any idea if this would fit in it?

1. Misc
  2. Card
  3. Sim
7 Comments

I had one years ago that took two entire sims in a revised battery cover and had a ribbon cable that went round the edge of the battery into the cover.

It switched each time the phone was put off and on - and only one could be active at once.

However, sometimes it just switched on its own, and the battery needed recharged far more often. I dont know if they are all this unreliable - but they don't really seem to have a massive following.

somehow or other technology on these went backward insted of forward.

There is an item called the supersim, if you can still get it, and that copies all the details from your sims and stores them on the new one,

Original Poster

cheers, but i would much rather have the option to just swap between 2 sims effortlessly

the dandy p;1705311

cheers, but i would much rather have the option to just swap between 2 … cheers, but i would much rather have the option to just swap between 2 sims effortlessly

The supersim is the size of one sim but can hold and replicate the details of six, ie you can switch between six sims.

Original Poster

anyone got a link to somewhere that sells a super sim...googling it found well, not much.

Original Poster

Thanks very much
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Wireless headphones11
    2. Driving anxiety.2429
    3. I’m in dire need of a dash cam with remote viewing capability over 4G916
    4. THOMSON TUI 2 CRUISE PROBLEM - ANY HELP APPRECIATED44

See more discussions