Expired

Twinkies Cakes - Wanted for funny gift for my son

12 replies
Found 18th Mar 2010
I wonder if anyone knows of a place except ebay that sells Twinkies (Cybercandy & The State Side Candy & Co currently have none in stock) or if anyone is willing to pick me up a box from America and I can reimburse cost of box plus postage to me or can collect form Central Belt of Scotland.

Long shot I know....

11 Comments

Original Poster

dog_cop;8137835

http://www.cybercandy.co.uk/aaasmt/index.php/url_pmet3/xdbc_twinkies/dbtc_1/pic_1/add_custsearch/stc_1/scope_shortI love twinkies .. anyway google is your mate

i did see that but I contacted them and they said they are out of stock.

Banned

i have a mate in Kentucky and she sends me some from time to time .. and its not cheap getting them sent over

Original Poster

dog_cop;8137926

i have a mate in Kentucky and she sends me some from time to time .. and … i have a mate in Kentucky and she sends me some from time to time .. and its not cheap getting them sent over

thats a pity. I'll keep searching

Do you know anybody with access to a US airbase shop?

Banned

greenhell;8137934

thats a pity. I'll keep searching

there are three shops in Brighton, Bham and London and all have contact details, I did try to order a box of 12 off the net and it said nothing about being out of stock :?

Original Poster

squatswithducks;8137978

http://www.americansoda.co.uk/uk/American-Soda/Home/Food/American-Groceries/Hostess-Twinkies-(10-Pack).aspxany good for you?

thats ideal, thanks!

greenhell;8138022

thats ideal, thanks!

highly reccomend that website. very good service all round. used to use them all the time when i went through my lucky charms phase!

That link states that the best before date is 10 March 2010 - so out of date methinks?

As a kid of 8-10, reading DC comics, I dreamed of eating Twinkies advertised in them.
I finally got to try one when I was near Zion National Park....it was absolutely horrible.
Too sweet, too artificial...or, at 34, I was too old.

Las Vegas lived up to the dream though
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769542
    2. Add one, leave one game54415458
    3. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread428214657
    4. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19247654

See more discussions