Groups

Twitch Prime, I didn't see that coming

17 Comments

I don't think anyone did

Original Poster

Maverick77

I don't think anyone did

I can't form an opinion of it yet. I was hoping misc could help me. Misc is good at that X)

I am so glad I don't do any of that twitching or tweeting or facebooking or whatever it is - never needed it before and managing perfectly fine without it now - despite childrens protestations that I'm isolated by not being in it - my life appears to be a lot more hassle free than theirs and their flipping modern up to date twitching - what a load of guff.

Yeah, I don't use the thing, . . . so. . . . ok,

Original Poster

tryn2help

I am so glad I don't do any of that twitching or tweeting or facebooking … I am so glad I don't do any of that twitching or tweeting or facebooking or whatever it is - never needed it before and managing perfectly fine without it now - despite childrens protestations that I'm isolated by not being in it - my life appears to be a lot more hassle free than theirs and their flipping modern up to date twitching - what a load of guff.Yeah, I don't use the thing, . . . so. . . . ok,

Ah that made me smile

Do you use gmail perchance?

Is this like youtube red, not that I care tbh. oO

Like T2H said, it is a load of guff really but then I'm stuck in the past although I do love Twitter especially the way it manages to place peoples feet in their mouths.

Edited by: "[email protected]" 1st Oct 2016

Original Poster

tryn2help

I have had a gmail set up for me for the last few years (by the kids (_;) … I have had a gmail set up for me for the last few years (by the kids (_;) ) but I haven't actually got around to using it - blueyonder is still the thing till I can finally get a deal with sky and leave virgin **** branston pickels aor whatever, a right sneaky piece of it = yeah have a boost to your service totally for free -- and a couple of weeks later , you is getting a price rise bro - coz we is giving you stuff so shut it and give us the cash so we can keep messing around on our surfsail thing in the caribean = yeah.

X)

Original Poster

[email protected]

Is this like youtube red, not that I care tbh. oO :DLike T2H said, it … Is this like youtube red, not that I care tbh. oO :DLike T2H said, it is a load of guff really but then I'm stuck in the past although I do love Twitter especially the way it manages to place peoples feet in their mouths.

Youtube red... am I getting that mixed up with something?

I don't need twitter for that, I have this thread X)

tryn2help

I've never used it, Andy, but most of the peeps I know who do use it are … I've never used it, Andy, but most of the peeps I know who do use it are all unhappy about stuff on it = stay off it you berks = then you wont' be unhappy. Seems to simple = got a brain - maybe use it; life gets easier, no? I don't even know who I'm talking to anymore = new meds are messing my brain up a slight tad.

Well when you have two presidential candidates bickering and making snide remarks at each other then you know something isn't right in the world.

All in 140 characters or less

Has this anything to do with bird watching? I nearly said the 2 legged kind X) but what I mean is not the feathered kind.

moneysavingkitten

Ah that made me smile :)Do you use gmail perchance?

Morning MSK

Sorry about my posts in your thread last night, hope I didn't sidetrack anyone.
    Docs gave me new meds and they made me a bit woozy - I should not have gone into misk last night

I'll try to make up for it by posting nice piccies of a cat (originally posted by 'Vikings' in Maccy's JHT thread)

http://www.vetlocator.com/dailypaws/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/Adorable-Kitten-in-a-Sweater.jpg

Maverick77

I don't think anyone did

I did.

I merged my amazon account to it. Got the hearthstone code for the new hero and card back. Gifted to my friend. Probably be the last time I use my twitch account. Didn't use it much before, Sadly.

tryn2help

Morning MSK :DSorry about my posts in your thread last night, hope I … Morning MSK :DSorry about my posts in your thread last night, hope I didn't sidetrack anyone.Docs gave me new meds and they made me a bit woozy - I should not have gone into misk last night :(I'll try to make up for it by posting nice piccies of a cat (originally posted by 'Vikings' in Maccy's JHT thread)

all the best
    liked the trump gif
    wish I had saved it now

Original Poster

fanpages

Apart from...[ … Apart from...[ http://www.hotukdeals.com/deals/twitch-prime-free-game-loot-1-x-monthly-free-stream-subscription-more-with-amazon-2520869 ]

:O Where's the delete thread button?

744 degrees, I guess that's the opinion part worked out.

Original Poster

tryn2help

Morning MSK :DSorry about my posts in your thread last night, hope I … Morning MSK :DSorry about my posts in your thread last night, hope I didn't sidetrack anyone.Docs gave me new meds and they made me a bit woozy - I should not have gone into misk last night :(I'll try to make up for it by posting nice piccies of a cat (originally posted by 'Vikings' in Maccy's JHT thread)

No bother, I was enjoying your company anyway I might have had a pint myself X)

Thanks for the pictures

thewongwing101

Back by popular demand

http://i.imgur.com/i8R0AC8.gif

Had to search through my history to find it, but worth it
    Edited by: "tryn2help" 1st Oct 2016
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …5596
      2. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846260
      3. Now TV CODES - Free Sky Entertainment/Kids/Cinema/Sports1021
      4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764485

See more discussions