twitter

if i twitter someone is it just @ name then message?

not too sure if im doing it right

5 Comments

It would be @name No space I think

lindauk;7960447

It would be @name No space I think

That's correct Linda. Although I always kinda tink if you're using Twitter to message someone, you're missing the point of a it a little bit. Friends on Twitter are always pointing Tweets at one particular person, and it's very boring for the rest of us seeing one half of a conversation...

SirBargainsALot;7960460

That's correct Linda. Although I always kinda tink if you're using … That's correct Linda. Although I always kinda tink if you're using Twitter to message someone, you're missing the point of a it a little bit. Friends on Twitter are always pointing Tweets at one particular person, and it's very boring for the rest of us seeing one half of a conversation...

you only see @ replys if you are following both the people in the conversation.

I was thinking this as I saw people with thousands of posts but they hardly ever put much on. Then I checked their profile and they were replying to loads of people that I wasnt following which is why I didnt see them.

Original Poster

can they talk to you without them following you?

jasonrat;7961047

can they talk to you without them following you?

yes you can @ reply to anyone. Don't have to be following each other.

Only people that follow both of the people in the conversation can see the discussion/tweets though, along with the two people talking obviously!
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7763975
    2. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846087
    3. HUKD Nintendo Switch owners thread941301
    4. (heads up) Mini SNES price finally dropped on Amazon pre orders67

See more discussions