Groups

Twitter SVP Free Delivery - How?

Just got the usual SVP newsletter and it says if you follow them, you'll get free delivery. Well, I'm following them so how/when do I get my free delivery?

Anyone else got this to work?

Sin

14 Comments

Original Poster

SVP has replied very quickly (impressed, that was a very quick reply!). A code will be forwarded to anyone who signs up. :thumbsup:

Sin

what does this mean...I can make sense of this post?

Seems SVP (SVP.co.uk) have a twitter account (google it if you don't thow what that is) and if you follow them (subscribe to their blog) you can get free delivery from their site.

it would help if you made your post a bit understandable in the first place...

I mean...I checked the stuff they sell..the prices dont seem competitive...Not the company I would use...couldnt care less about free delivery when product range seem to be rubbish ...and dont get me started on prices.. but thanks for the heads up.

Rupee Man;5171521

it would help if you made your post a bit understandable in the first … it would help if you made your post a bit understandable in the first place...I mean...I checked the stuff they sell..the prices dont seem competitive...Not the company I would use...couldnt care less about free delivery when product range seem to be rubbish ...and dont get me started on prices.. but thanks for the heads up.

Whats hard to understand about the OP? And FWIW SVP have some pretty good prices and good product ranges, especially on media and ink which is what I guess most people use them for.

SVP, was a good company until they sold out, I now no longer use them.

Original Poster

This wasnt intended to be a deal alert. It was simply asking if someone knew how to get the code (hence I mentioned "usual SVP newsletter". If you dont get the SVP newsletter, this post was not really intended for you

If anyone is interested in getting free delivery, you can see the offer here (twitter button).
    svpbuyersclub.co.uk/new…htm

Original Poster

By the way, someone else mentioned this in another post. I take they have sold up to someone else then? Someone mentioned they were in the same warehouse as BigPockets. This true? Offtopic, but curious

Inactive;5171810

SVP, was a good company until they sold out, I now no longer use them.

Sin_of_nature;5189682

By the way, someone else mentioned this in another post. I take they … By the way, someone else mentioned this in another post. I take they have sold up to someone else then? Someone mentioned they were in the same warehouse as BigPockets. This true? Offtopic, but curious

99% certain that it was the " Bigpockets " outfit, they went rapidly downhill after the change of owners.

I had been a good SVP customer for years, even back to when it was called Blankdiscshop.;-)

So what alternative you guys using now then?

mkkid28;5210474

So what alternative you guys using now then?

I use 7dayshop for most stuff these days, good service, free delivery.

Cheers, I'll check them out.

I stopped using SVP when the 99p delivery stopped, and the "manic moday" "wild wednesday" sh*t started.
    75% of the stuff I would want was "sold out" and I'd buy stuff for free delivery, but it isnt exactly clear as to how
    I "followed" svp on my Twitter but got no code to use.

Rupee Man;5159929

what does this mean...I can make sense of this post?

I take it you're not a Brit but an Indian from the name.
    SVP have been emailing people here about a change to their site, and talking of free delivery. No code given though.

Thats what he's talking about.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047082
      2. Xbox One - Buying from Other Regions *WITHOUT* A VPN (Virtual Private Netwo…1851339
      3. Lets hope that there are as few injuries as possible - Parson's Green40210
      4. EasyJet flights for summer 2018 (up until 2nd Sept 2018) will be released o…11

See more discussions