Groups
    EXPIRED

Two cash registers needed

Hi guys im wondering if you can help me, i need a couple of cas registers for my pub that ive jut taken over.
    I am preferably looking for tills i can do stock take etc on and to be able to print out normal recipts plus print out an end of day receipt too.
    Anyone got any ideas of where i could get a couple for cheapish or anyone got a couple for sale.
    Thanks guys

9 Comments

i wasn't looking for cash machines but i did notice that staples had some the other day when i was in the shop

Original Poster

the sedge;5624823

i wasn't looking for cash machines but i did notice that staples had some … i wasn't looking for cash machines but i did notice that staples had some the other day when i was in the shop

Thanks for that, never knew staples sold tills.

nor did i until i saw them some thing like this any good

staples.co.uk/ENG…=WW

must be some discount codes about 4%via topcashback

Try Makro.. they always have good offers for small businesses.. ]http//ww…tml also great for catering.. beware how much you spend on your first visit. I was like a kid ina toy shop and came out over 300 quid lighter!!

Surely this is the kind of thing to nab at auction, there must be loads of small shops/pubs going out of business at the moment. In my experience the cheapo tills you get from retail outlets are AWFUL to use.

For a pub you would find a POS (Point Of Sale) machine more useful.
    You and your staff would find a touch screen one easier & quicker to use than a normal till.
    Especially useful on a busy night!

Costco have a few in all the time which are quite cheap. You have to pay for membership though.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. House buyer survey?33
      2. Tumble Dryer request33
      3. is it still possible/easy to add the playstore to a new kindle fire 844
      4. Car MOT55

See more discussions