Two codes for 25% off on Zagg.com, perfect for iphone 4

Found 2nd Jul 2010
I ordered a zagg sheild for my iphone 4 last week, have just been sent 2 25% off codes. Don't need them so the first people to say they want them can get them.

11 Comments

Do you still have these? Can I have one please?

Original Poster

DJNG22;8959507

Do you still have these? Can I have one please?

Yip no probs, will pm you one now.

YES PLEASE.. can i have one please

Original Poster

KERMITZBITZ;8959527

YES PLEASE.. can i have one please

I'll just pm you it just now.

I just PM'd DJing with a 40% off one I got from zagg - not sure if they are still doing the email discount giveaway on the website?

Edit: sorry, didn't mean to thread hijack, I just thought 40% would be a little bit more money saved.

Original Poster

All gone now. Thanks.

thanks for that... repped

Original Poster

sickly sweet;8959535

I just PM'd DJing with a 40% off one I got from zagg - not sure if they … I just PM'd DJing with a 40% off one I got from zagg - not sure if they are still doing the email discount giveaway on the website?Edit: sorry, didn't mean to thread hijack, I just thought 40% would be a little bit more money saved.

If you don't use the 25% voucher djing, and use the 40 % off instead, let me know and I'll see if anyone else wants the 25%.

Whats the email discount giveaway sickly sweet?

gimmeabargain;8959576

If you don't use the 25% voucher djing, and use the 40 % off instead, let … If you don't use the 25% voucher djing, and use the 40 % off instead, let me know and I'll see if anyone else wants the 25%.Whats the email discount giveaway sickly sweet?

They had a thing on the website where you put in your email address to be in for the chance of winning a voucher from 10% up to 50% off. I think I tried it last week for someone who wanted a 50% off but I only got a 40% so it went unspent until now as I didn't need it.
Zagg is expensive but really good.
Sorry for butting into your thread!

Original Poster

It's not a problem, better someone getting 40% off than 25%. I only got 20% off mine, wish I'd known about the giveaway! Zagg are brilliant, can hardly tell it's there, but my iphone is protected in case I accidently sand it or use keys on it. Braw!!

I just found the link: zagg.com/com…php

If you put your email address in the righthand box you get sent a voucher - I just got another 40% off one is anyone wants it.

Topcashback is pretty high on zagg too, 20% I think.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7771885
    2. Mens sketchers shoes, glitch £17,110.71 delivered at Amazon34
    3. Mobile Phone Unlocking Guide11
    4. CCTV to be introduced in all slaughterhouses in England in 20182282

See more discussions